LSU vs Greenie Weenies Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Mar 8, 2005.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Right now doesn't mean a hill of beans...

Quick Trivia Question:

What was the score of the Houston/LSU game in 1996? I'm not asking anyone to look it up...But can anyone off the top of their head tell me?

We won that game en route to an SEC Western Division Co-Championship (Yeah, right), going 10-2 and having a final year end ranking in the Top 10, if I'm not mistaken.

The final score was 35-34, and it took a 21 point 4th quarter comeback to beat the Cougars, led by Antowain Smith, later a star for the 2000 New England Patriots, who won the SuperBowl behind his running and Brady's emergence at QB...

My point is that no one cares how you did early on...They only care about what factor it played in the end result...

LSU lost tonight...But if it means we'll win during those tough Saturday afternoon games against Moo U, Auburn, and Ole Mrs., then I'd say it's worth it. A Top 8 National Seed, the inside track to host a Super Regional-which is the KEY to going to Omaha, is won in the Conference...Who cares about the non-con early? Outside of the fans...No one on that team...

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

thats what brady's been trying to tell you.

3. TigerEducated

Brady must have read and re-read that "Complete Linebacking" book and thought that his system was a little more complicated then Sweet Lou Tepper's then...Because his magical formula for even moderate benchmark success-a perennial team that competes in conference and always at a minimum makes the NC2A's-hasn't been realized yet...

An Eight Year Plan is something for investors in the stock market looking for long-term strategies...Not SEC Basketball Coaches...

4. tirk

Brady responds: "12-4 biotch! read it and weep" lmao

ahh you bring me laughter after suffering that green scum loss. :hihi: :hihi:

5. TigerEducated

I'd much rather hear that than him blame Thomas Davis for a loss like he did during the aftermath of the UGA home loss in the waning seconds back in the '02 season, I believe it was...

Much classier to say something like that to me than to call out one of your own players...

Keep laughing...I'm happy to amuse you with more of Brady's antics...

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

yunno, it is 2005 now. people care about the team now. nobody cares about some postgame comment from '02. you need better material if you are gonna gain some rabid anti-brady converts.

7. tirk

oh i will, thanks. lol

8. TigerEducated

martin...since when have I coveted converts? Please link.

9. TigerEducated

I'm sure Thomas Davis & his family share your sentiments...

10. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Is Smoke still known as the "hapless boob"?