LSU vs LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by dallastigers, Apr 1, 2003.

1. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

This was on ESPN.com

2. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

3. Hub

Hub Founding Member

my brother lives in Memphis and pays some attention to the Grizzlies. For the most part the fans have hated Swift b/c he has been a big price tag with little reward. The fans' opinion has changed of late though. Stromile has played really well the last 10-15 games. The biggest thing being he is playing.......he was barely playing early on. I've seen some stats lately and he has been putting up double-doubles quite frequently. Hope he keeps it up.

4. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Stroberry Jam

I think Stro started playing well when Lorenzen Wright took a leave of absence for an unfortunate family tragedy. I believe Stro had 6 double-doubles in a row that mostly coincided with a 6 game winning streak (maybe the longest in franchise history). He's also played well in stretches last year and earlier this year. He was starting at center some last year and had some good games. PF has such great players in the NBA that it will be difficult to become an All-Star but he can still improve and become a really good player. Did anyone see his two-handed windmill a couple of weeks ago?

5. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

That windmill dunk was PHE-nomenal!!