LSU vs Notre Dame

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Randy70, Mar 8, 2003.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I like Luke Walton Anybody who has a tatoo on their arm with 4 dancing skeletons twirling basketballs in honor of the 4 basketball playing Walton brothers and the Greatful Dead can't be all bad. He is the only one of the 4 sons of Bill Walton who has NBA type talent. I really hope he is not plagued with the same kind of chronic injuries that kept Bill on the bench for a lot of games

2. Ryan

Ryan Founding Member

Yea, but Arizona now is missing Simien and he was a big part of that team. Trust me though, LSU does not want to see Arizona in the tourney. Lute Olson in the tourney is a different beast. It's like playing LSU in the tourney in baseball. Beat them in the regular season? Good for you, it's a big win, but in the post-season, it's a completely different animal.

I think the 4 #1s will be:

Kentucky
    Arizona
    Texas
    Kansas

Neither Big 12 team will make the Final Four.

3. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

I think it was Kansas that lost Simien to a separated shoulder. I'm not sure but I think that Zona is healthy now and I definitely would rather not see them in the tournament. They are a great team.

4. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

Ryan, Simien plays for Kansas, not Zona buddy! C'mon man whats the damn deal? I don't want to play Zona again. They would be out for revenge and would probably hand our asses to us. We could take Texas I think.

5. Ryan

Ryan Founding Member

Oops, my bad. Thanks for clearing that up.