LSU vs Ohio State in the Sugar Bowl

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Nov 21, 2010.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

This has been my projection for about the past week or so and now Brad Edwards is projecting it as well.

We may get to beat pretty boy Smith's team afterall.

Does Ohio State really want any of LSU? :wave:

2. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

If this turns out to be the case, let's whip their arses again!

:geauxtige

3. lsufan_in_ohio

lsufan_in_ohio East Ascension High '76

Man I will have to go through 2007 all over again up here in Buckeye country and to hear all the talk up here the locals want LSU. They seem to think our coach is.....well they think we are......you fill it in....:LSU231::LSU231:

4. FirstCoastTiger

FirstCoastTiger FirstCoastTiger

Well considering the fact that our D struggles - and I mean struggles - with a mobile QB (Scam and that other laptop thief) is this really the ideal match-up for this years' Tiger Team?

I personally hope we get a chance to smack-down Boise or TCU. I'm more sick of the "they belong" diatribe.

Beating OSU in the Superdome again would be nice but it won't shut idiots like Smith up. He's warped for life after the beatdown FL and LSU gave his team and showed the superiority of the SEC once and for all.

5. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

I agree

I don't care to play OSU again. I want Boise ... I want them bad. I want to see what they can do against a top tier SEC team. I'm not saying they aren't good, ... but playing LSU would establish just how good they are.

6. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I don't care who LSU plays in a BCS bowl game, but whoever plays BSU or TCU, I want them to be skull fricked. If it's LSU that does the skull frickin, all the better.
    -
    As for playing tOSU, I wouldn't be scared of that either. Terrell Pryor is NOT Cam Newton, AND...as we saw prior to the GT Peach Bowl, Chavis can CREATE a defense to match up with them. He certainly has the players for it.

7. Jester

Jester Founding Member

Right now, with one week left against Arky, ESPN has got us projected against:

TCU in the Sugar Bowl...................Schlabach

or

Oklahoma State in the Cotton Bowl...................Adelson ( who is an idiot filling ESPN's twat quota )

Honestly, tho, I would like either of those matchups immensely.

8. Mezmorizor

Mezmorizor Founding Member

Honestly, Ohio State is the matchup for the sugar bowl I have the least confidence in us winning. For whatever reason we can't stop the spread with a mobile quarterback, especially a fast mobile quarterback.

9. Tigerbnd05

Tigerbnd05 National Champs 2003 2007

Chavis wasn't here for the GT game...

10. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

At 35-3 over the last 3 years and a 15-3 record against BCS with 2 of the losses to Texas and Oklahoma, just why doesn't TCU belong given the underwhelming performance against Ole Miss???:geauxtige