LSU vs. OSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by beaver_believer, Aug 19, 2004.

1. beaver_believer

beaver_believer Freshman

this is gonna b a lot closer than every thinks. Im thinking osu31, lsu21. and every time i tell that to a tiger fan they always say what about last year with usc, thats what well do 2 u becuase we are #1. and yeh i no that usc dominated us last season but who didnt they dominate? (except for the fluke in berkeley)and in my opionion and many others they are the real and only champions of 2004. but we'll find out in just 2 weeks if lsu has what it takes, to start out with a 1-0 season.

p.s. if we cant get it done georgia will

2. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

oh... get ready for people to have fun with you. You just opened the lid.

3. stamant79

stamant79 Founding Member

this guy isnot worth responding to NO football knowledge

4. Bengaleze

Bengaleze Founding Member

First of all....on second thought, nevermind.

5. SG_Geaux

SG_Geaux Founding Member

Let's see if we can get down to his level.

I thingk L S U r gowing 2 when teh futbahl gaym against orgon stayt b-caws dah beev'rs wul knot b ehble 2 handul teh heet & hyoumidety in DEATH VALLEY

6. stamant79

stamant79 Founding Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7. Golden Tiger

Golden Tiger Founding Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 31 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Ummmmm....... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    31 :dis:

8. TigerFan101

TigerFan101 Founding Member

31-21 :dis: :dis: :dis:

That made my day :lol: :lol: :lol:

... and I thought the school systems up there were pretty good :wink: :wink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I watched the Beavers play USC last year, and I must say, I was somewhat impressed with the OSU passing game against them.... But, what you fail to see is that USC has virtaully NO PASS DEFENSE whatsoever.

LSU on the other hand has the best pass defense in college football, best total defense, best scoring defense, etc etc etc... Ask anyone... Especally ask one of those "elite" teams that like to "hang half a hundred" on people....

Ask Bob Stoops why he's now the SECOND highest paid coach....
    Go ahead and ask Mr. Jason "5th year" White how suffocating LSU's pass defense is.
    Go ahead and watch the Sugar Bowl again and see him get picked off by a 300+ pound defensive LINEMAN for a TD.
    Hell, watch him meet almost every player on the defense up close and personal like...
    Ask all of the other teams that were going to "Expose" the Tigers when we played them.... Auburn, Ole Miss, Arkansas, Georgia... twice, etc....

Oh, and don't think you're gonna run on us... cause that's not very likely to happen either....

And as far as the comment saying if your team can't get it done then Georgia will.... Well, You likely WON'T.... I admire your team's spunk and attitude to come all the way down here to play, but I don't think it's going to happen. Not that it isn't possible...

Regarding Georgia, they at this point are the ONLY team in my opinion that could beat us this year IF we don't beat ourselves. This is because the Dawgz know now, that no matter where the game, we're coming to win. They learned that lesson in a very difficult way last year, and they're not going to want it to happen again this year.... Not on their REAL home field, however I'm not totally convinced they can do anything about it.

As far as I'm concerned, you ALL better pack a lunch and eat your wheaties when ya line up against LSU, cause it's not going to be what you're thinking it'll be...

:helmet: :lsug: :champs: :lsug: :champs: :lsug: :champs: :lsug: :helmet:

Geaux Tigers!

10. Rath21

Rath21 Founding Member

:lol: