LSU vs. OSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by beaver_believer, Aug 19, 2004.

1. dingo

dingo Founding Member

Hell that is funny!

2. bubbafong

bubbafong Founding Member

Stated very nicely, Swerved. I couldn't have said it better myself. LSU had a bad day, nothing more, nothing less. At least they lost to a ranked team, unlilke Mr. Beaver_Believer's national champions. Not happening September 4 though. That day is ours. I only wish it was tomorrow.

3. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

I just rewatched the Ole Miss game and all I want to get across to the beav is DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE.

The only salvation is that the fans will be bored by the 4th qtr and the noise will subside so thier hearing can return to normal before they grt to the hotel room.

4. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

I "believe" that you can't spell. Just kidding. :wink:

Welcome to TF.com.

5. ScottyB28

ScottyB28 Founding Member

That is frickin hilarious

6. beaver_believer

beaver_believer Freshman

i new i could do it, if i wrote a message saying ANYTHING bad about lsu id get tons of responses in less then 6hrs. you guys are WAY to cocky down there in cajun country with all 3 of your teeth. im sry i miss read u guys i typed the wrong words i sayed we were number 1. i for got 2 tell u im also a usc fan, and sometimes i get mixed up who im talking about. i just WISH it would b usc goin 2 hill billy country instead of the beaves. i ABSOLUTLEY know usc would dominate. and if lsu can make it as far as they did last year(fat chance) they just mite see how a REAL team plays. although i no my beavers can get it done, but if so and if you some how get by georgia and florida, good luck. youll need it. anyway i gotta go make fun of u lsu fans some more in other message boards. ill be back later to c if i have as many responds as last time:thumb: . dont have 2 much fun sittin on your porch playing the fittle, and making out wit your cousin,:lol: .

7. ABeaver

ABeaver Founding Member

This is an USC, Duck or Auburn fan in drag stirring up trouble!!!!

8. beaver_believer

beaver_believer Freshman

ABeaver you should be on my side im a usc-beaver fan, im DEFINENTLY not a duck fan id rather be a tiger

9. ABeaver

ABeaver Founding Member

beavers unite

Hey beaver I agree with you...its always tough when you get out of the Pac-10 and go east of the rockies to the flat land states. You realize that nobody in those foreign lands likes the PAC 10 that much....Ticked that USC is number one even if they grab all the west coast glory being in la la land. Still will grant the SEC is a tough place to play and not like the Big 12 where they play a couple of good teams a year and then their lame conference. Oregon State will be a good game for LSU, and our conference will be proven "worthy" when we pick off LSU and thd ducks handly the Okies.

10. beaver_believer

beaver_believer Freshman

Abeaver i agreed with every thing untill that last part:dis: like i said i would rather b a tiger than a duck. i say vote them out of pac-10 confrence bring in boise state mkae them earn there wins in a real confrence not that tiny WAC.