LSU VS. Purdue game on TV

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by eric d, Mar 20, 2003.

1. eric d

eric d Founding Member

Does anyone know if there is a pay per view package for the tournament? The LSU game will not be shown in Houston. We are getting OSU vs. Penn instead. I checked the CBS website, but didn't find anything. Please let me know.

2. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I don't have an answer for you but I'll probably be at the SRO at 610/290 or Coaches on 290 (by Jones Rd). Woodrow's on that street between Richmond & Westheimer probably has it too. Other SROs would have it too and there's always some LSU fans that get a room. The 1960 location would probably have the most.

3. One of my buddies has DirectTV and ordered the remainder of the ESPN half court package to watch the SEC tourney games - he said that package gets the whole tournament, but you have to buy the whole thing.... I think it was about $50.

4. tigers

tigers Founding Member

Woodrow's is on Chimney Rock between Richmond and Westheimer. Great place to watch an LSU game in any sport.

5. eric d

eric d Founding Member

What I read about the Full Court package was that it only had the women's tournament. I may check out the SRO's on 1960 for a bit. I live over that way, but I will have to be at work at 4:00, and the game is at 2:00, so I won't be able to get all of it.

6. eric d

eric d Founding Member

I figured it out as far as the satelites go. If you have the dish network you can order the tournament package, but for some reason those of us with the dish network can't order that part of the full court package. Guess I won't be able to see the game tomorrow from my own place.

7. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

Glad I'm here in Baton Rouge right now.

8. eric d

eric d Founding Member

I meant to say that you could order the tournament package if you have direct tv.

9. talked to my buddy tonight - the NCAA games that he gets for the first 2 rounds are the women's games, not the men's. He has to pay another $20 to get the men's.....

10. tigerbybirth

tigerbybirth Freshman

Here did you here that?

It is listed in the chronicle as them showing the LSU game at 1:50.