LSU vs. S.Carolina Game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSU Rubi, Feb 27, 2006.

1. LSU Rubi

LSU Rubi Founding Member

I know its Mardi Gras for most of you, but for some reason, they dont celebrate that here in SC. :confused: So, Was just wondering how many people we going to be making the trip for tomorrow night's game on ESPN. I didnt want to be the only person in purple and gold in Columbia.

As for the score...S.Carolina has struggled as of late and should continue their downward spiral...LSU 83...USC 58.

:geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Would love to make an away basketball game sometime. Of course it's not happening in SC.

Give 'em hell and enjoy the win!

3. pheroy

pheroy Founding Member

With TT out and other starters dinged up and needing rest, no way do we beat SC by 25. Although they're fading fast, SC still has some bubble hopes and could come out hungry. I think it comes down to if DM & GD have big games, we win a close one. Hope Lazare and Rolle also step up and Voogd can give some solid minutes.

4. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

I wouldn't worry about that to much...as you've heard the talking heads here in Charleston...USC fan aren't traveling well to their own place.

I'll be shocked if that place is half full.

5. LsuCraig

LsuCraig Founding Member

I think SC will give us all we want, I agree. Man, I've been meaning to write on here about Lazarre.......am I the only one that feels the guy looks lost sometimes?

He needs to be way more agressive than he is for one thing. Next, he seems out of position on almost every defensive trip and looks fumble-fingered on the offensive end. The guy has played enough that he ought to get it by now but when he comes in, I get nervous.

6. Jeffinbama

Jeffinbama Founding Member

This is the same guy that made a defensive play in the last 10 seconds to seal the win for us. Guess he was in position that time.

7. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

He stood still with his hands up and the UK player just threw it directly over the basket. I'm not sure DL had anything to do with that at all.

8. Jeffinbama

Jeffinbama Founding Member

Good Lord please help me with these people.

9. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

It's OK if you want to pump sunshine and selectively watch games. Just don't expect everyone else to agree with you.

10. clair

clair Rockets

I won't say Darnell is "lost" b/c he is our most valuable reserve, but on the last play of the game, he did give his opponent very good position, and the player just simply missed