Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by watson1880, Apr 9, 2019.
Watchin Deadliest Catch, baw.
-Hilliard back on the bump, k's 1st batta, working the breaking ball
- 5-2 out to 1st, 2 down
-Hilliard slams the door, retired in order, Jags still on top
Some generous hines field love, but the Tigers just gotta Tiger and get on this boudin stuffer on the mound for the jags
- and 7 k's later, Duplantis sent to the dugout
- Sparky grounds out, 2 up-2 down
- Smitty pops out to right
Krusty the boudin stuffer has LSU's number, dealing the breaking ball with a 2 seam up in the zone for plenty of pop outs
Vietmier on the bump for some rounds, the man means bizness, always
- 5-2 toss out for 1 down
- K-1 dealt, 2 down
- K-2 dealt, quick work by Vietmier, retires the side
- Jinx alert, Krusty the boudin stuffer is throwing a no-no. Throwing in the chicken bones......
- Reid grounds out for 1 down
- Beloso walks, awesome
- Willis with a double to break up the no-no, 2 on is scoring position, 1 down, Coach takes a walk and Krusty stays in
- RBI fly out, LSU breaks up the shut out, 5-1 jags...2 down
- Gio with a dinger for the easy out, to the stretch
Beck in on the bump, make some noise kid
- fly ball drops in right, Jag on
- hard bunt safe at 1st, 2 on, 0 outs
- Double steal, Mathis misses at 3rd, everybody is safe...
- Fuck, nuff already
- K-1 to Beck, 1 down, 2 on
- single to right scores 2 more Jags, 7-1 Jagz...Paul to the bump, Beck gets the hook
- TAWD to the bump, serves a ground out, 1 on, 2 down
- Batter hit, 2 on, ugh...
- pop out to Broussard, side retired, finally.
6 outs to make something happen, jags send Erkle to the mound
- Hughes takes 4 for a free bag,
- Duplantis flies out to left, 1 down
- Sparky drops on in shallow left, 2 on
- Smitty K's, o-fer on the night
- wild pitch, runners advance
- Reid flies deep in a very deep center, side retired. Tigers looking like they are getting a solid ass whoopin, even against Erkle.
Don't jinx fishing for us.
I wouldnt have posted but we were losing to the Jags so I figured it couldnt get worse- shit!
Aaron George to the bump for the Tigers. Fuggit
- 1st pitch hit a jag, wow
- 3-4 out to 2nd on a single, 1 down, 1 on
- K-1 for George, 2 down
- Left field base hit, 2 on, Jags threatening again
- K-2 for George, side retired, last chance for the Tigers
- BB for Beloso, 1 Tiger on
- Pass ball gets Beloso over to 3rd
- Garza with a grounder to short, Beloso scores, 1 down, 7-2 Jags
- Bianco takes on for the team, 1 on, 1 down
- Gio battles for a great AB gets a well-earned bag, 2 Tigers on, 1 out, pitching change for the jags
- Hughes fans, 2 down
- Duplantis flies out and that's it folks, Tigers look entirely like shit and Southern gets their name in the national papers with a 7-2 win.
We suck again!
Any time you lose to a team of powder blue and it’s not the officiating, it’s not a good day.