LSU vs. Tennessee game thread...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerFan101, Feb 4, 2004.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Do we have a final?

2. roygu

roygu Founding Member

Tigers were outcoached once again, we only won by seventeen. hehehe

3. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

obviously i wasnt at the game, but a friend of mine that was there said we scored more because we had to come out more to D. meaning, we needed to focus on mcfagdon and their big guys like to shoot from a little further---this led to more fastbreaks than normal. also, tennessee's perimeter D looked weak--slow fighting through screens/switching, and slow getting out to guard after helping on post.

cant believe im saying this, but i think were "set". we should beat ole miss, aub, ark at home to get to 8-8. any additional wins (which i do expect) will be gravy, and will increase our seeding.

cant wait til the florida game. it will be a higher scoring game, like this one. if we can take care of the ball and hit some threes we'll win. although a win against florida doesnt seem like such a big deal anymore.

4. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

84-67

5. LSUweezie

LSUweezie Founding Member

I went to the game first the officiating was horrible typical SEC crews. Huson n Mitchell played good games. Jaime had some spurts here in there and finished off with a nice game. Bass didn't really get involved to much. Lazarre had some real quality minutes when Jaime went down with foul trouble. Whipple should not be starting hes not a point guard he makes way to many stupid plays and can't run an offense. Tack is going to have has growing pains but he definetly opens the offense up when he comes off the bench. Koundjai didn't have a bad game he just really didn't get involved. If this team takes care of business will be 6-3 in the SEC that means basically if we go 3-4 down the final 7 were a lock for the tournament even though they don't like teams to end the season on a bad note.

6. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

I was there ... the Tigers finally hit some open shots. 10-18 from 3 point land was the difference and the reason they won.

Hopefully, this can continue for more than one game...

7. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I can't believe your saying that either!:shock: :D