LSU vs UCF -- Fiesta Bowl discussion thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by northernvatiger, Dec 2, 2018.

1. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

that's what insurance is for. The University can pay for a insurance policy so if something career ending did happen he would get paid.
    Sort of what you signed the scholarship to go to school for the way I look at it.

You took the scholarship and used it . Should play. But that's just me.

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Freshman had a coming out game against Memphis who had no film on him. Coming back from down 17, Aranda should have enough to be ready for him.

ROY_LA_CA and Pjoe like this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That's the general attitude among fans who went to college to be able to get good jobs and live a better life. I can sympathize with it but how many of us had single mothers who worked 3 jobs to put food on the table and keep a roof over our heads and now have a chance to get life changing money if only some cruel last minute twist of fate snatches it away from us? I can't blame Greedy for being greedy for himself and his family.

How many of us have job skills that are dependent upon having healthy knees, legs, arms or shoulders? How many of us have the decision to make to either take the money with the possibility of having lifetime earnings in 10 figures or take the risk on not even getting the first round bonus money?

4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

It would be a hard decision, but when do you turn it off? I guess the last game - an exhibition - is better than throwing in the towel before the season.

Injuries are a part of the game, I just think it reflects a little bad. If I had two equal players, this could effect which I choose. That said, this probably doesn’t hurt his NFL stock much.

Thanks for the good times, Greedy.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    ParadiseiNC and Pjoe like this.
  5. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

This game has ‘we get fisted’ written all over it. Baby Huey seems to always have a pumpkin instead of a carriage arrive at his cabin. UCF could be a pumpkin bigger than Kate Upton’s rack.
    Please in all heaven holy let me be wrong . Ending season losing to Faggies and UC Wannabee might make me reach for rat poison.

LSUTiga, Pjoe and TigerTap like this.
  6. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

We don't live in Fucking Russia...yet. The Libtards want America to be like "The Mother Land", but they're losers.

LSUTiga and Bayou Tiger like this.
  7. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Anyone declaring for draft who plays in a bowl game is nuts. You’re four months away from a Bentley and private champagne rooms.

LSUTiga, ehusson80, Bengal B and 2 others like this.
  8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Beat me to it. I agree 100% . Insurance is just for this situation.

9. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Seasons are too long/risky. He’s already played in 12 games this season. That’s enough.

TigerTap likes this.
  10. Guido Merkins

Guido Merkins Founding Member

It's totally their decision. They've given more than enough to the University. They've repaid that scholarship 100 times over.