LSU vs UCF -- Fiesta Bowl discussion thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by northernvatiger, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

Yea they are just looking for someone to take their anger out on. They feel disrespected and can’t look in the mirror to see that their pecking order is right where it should be. Kinda like aTm thinking they are Bama without the titles to back it up. You are right about a couple posters here who constantly harp on selected facts to prove their point. I just hope we don’t drop the ball and lose this one adding fuel to their argument. We are more than capable of wiping the field with them.

Brian likes this.
  2. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

this amounts to do we play scared and conservative or do we take it to them with no mercy.

That Notre Dame bowl loss was a disgrace. We beat them all over the field and lost. I don't think Notre Dame deserves to be there this year because look at their schedule. They beat Michigan. Big deal the rest of their schedule was a joke this year. Stanford and USC were at best mediocre. Vanderbilt should have beat them. They need to move to a conference or get left out in my opinion. Like Alabama they have been allowed to not play the extra game and scoot in. Not fair to other teams like Georgia. If SEC doesn't have a Championship game does Georgia get left out?

LSU needs this win badly going in to next year just like loss last year in bowl hurt this year.

3. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Except they don't change their name every time a bear dumps in the woods

4. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

YouTubed a couple U Can’t Fail games and the backup Qb is no joke, he can play. He did sit in a nice clean pocket most of the time, so of course we will have to pressure him somehow. Also the UCF Qb can run, which I hate as we might sit back with 7, use Dev to spy and rush 3. Biggest thing I saw is that we should be able to score on u can’t fails defense pretty easy, we should be able to run at will. UCF personnel did not look “big” at all on the defensive line or offensive, too... however at wide out they did have descent skill players.

Our offense and special teams will have to lead the way and they should be able to do that.

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

establish the run and stick with it..boringly so
    wear out their d and keep it away from their o

ParadiseiNC and LSUTiga like this.
  6. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Cept we havent been able to that consistently this entire year.

Brian and shane0911 like this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

WHAT! You mean we shouldn't throw throw throw? Thought you hated to run and accused E of being Miles and not creative at all. My view is run if they give it to us throw if they give it to us.

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

don’t do that

lsu-i-like, shane0911 and furduknfish like this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

The thought had crossed my mind I shouldn't do that but did anyway. Thinking comes in handy when watching a football game, thought I would give you something to think about.

LSUTiga and Winston1 like this.
  10. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

stroke-and-symptoms-V2-493247760.jpg