LSU vs. Washington Game Thread; 9:30 pm; ESPN

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PodKATT, Aug 29, 2009.

1. LSUTigerDad

LSUTigerDad 2009 Pick Em Champ

deja vu - the experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before. :huh:

2. SonnyLoco

SonnyLoco Founding Member

WOW...it has been a long time since I got on the form. I am now just a "registered guest". Guess I need to contribute again.

BUT...before I contribute money...let me contribute this statement:

Will somebody go over there and punch JohnLSU right sqaure dab in his haughty, condiscending, smart alec MOUTH????!!!!!! Dude...your freaking ridiculous. I like your positivity about LSU, but your downright disrespect for everyone was way over board. You're the nutty one. What are you....like 12?

What a prick.

3. SonnyLoco

SonnyLoco Founding Member

On another note...there are lots of "what ifs", and I sure wish we didn't give up so many yards...but we got out with a win...and for now that is cause to celebrate. Geaux Tigers....but please get better really really fast.

4. wpak

wpak Founding Member

I'm pretty sure we had a fairly vanilla scheme on both D and O. We were tired from the trip and late game, then got punched in the mouth by a team we thought was a pushover. Sure we didn't get the KO, but at least we hung on and won by decision.

I expect more complex scemes on both sides of the ball come SEC play. (Though we probably won't show too many cards against Vandy either)

5. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Loco, oddly as it might be to some of the readers here, I actually think you're one of the best posters on this forum. But granted, you don't post that much so it could be somewhat of a first impression thing. But my hunch is that if you post more, it wouldn't be surprising if you are one of the best regular posters here.

6. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Really? I thought he looked awkward at times and made some really bad throws. His saving grace continues to be (so far) that when he flushes out of the pocket, he has some skill at picking up yards - and he normally throws the ball away when he can't run.

But, IMO, he looked like the very inexperienced sophomore QB that he actually is.

I'm not saying it's bad. I'm just saying he's got a ways to go before Georgia/Florida/Ole Miss.

7. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

I'm sorry. When did the game thread turn into a high school myspace spat? Somebody needs to hit the hay.

8. wpak

wpak Founding Member

I hear ya. Its been a lil while since I've come here(been really busy for a while and had a time with no net). I'm surprised at all the animosity flying around here now

9. udubkramer

udubkramer Freshman

wow, you guys are a SEC power?, either we are the 3rd or 4th best team in the SEC or you are the 8th best team in the pac-10? either way we ran you schmucks up and down the field, 2012 cant come soon enough when we bury you in in baton rouge

10. wpak

wpak Founding Member

you stay classy...

You do realize that you lost, right?