LSU vs Winthrop game yesterday questions

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Boarcephus, Mar 9, 2003.

1. Boarcephus

Boarcephus Freshman

There has to be some avid LSU baseball fans on here and I need a little help. I have a good friend whose son pitches for Winthrop and was curious if he was the one you boys hammered yesterday. The kids name is Thomas Olejniczak and I was thinking he was scheduled to pitch on Saturday. Thanks

2. roygu

roygu Founding Member

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

How much time is Smoke going to give Holt before he finds another leadoff hitter? The kid is really struggling at the plate.

4. Boarcephus

Boarcephus Freshman

Thank you. I noticed the final game of the series is today. He was supposed to be the #2 pitcher so maybe he'll start today.

I know his dad drove down from nw Arkansas to see him pitch so maybe he'll get his chance. We were talking before he left about how we'll see what he's got when he goes up against you guys.

Appreciate the info.

5. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

I know holt very well and he HATES and I mean HATES batting in the leadoff spot. When he batted third the other day he did go 0-3 but hit line drives everytime. He said he gets nerves hitting in the leadoff spot. Wish they would move him. I also would like to sree will harris get more playing time since the only game he played he went like 3-4 or 2-3.

6. baseknockout

baseknockout Freshman

hey! thomas olejniczak went to my high school! well, he started the year after i graduated but we have common friends. anyway, it was nice to see him get to play yesterday even if it was for the opposing team. :)