LSU vs Wisconsin game thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by northernvatiger, Aug 30, 2014.

1. plotalot

plotalot Veteran Member

The only one that was ranked.

northernvatiger likes this.
  2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Sellout to the run made diff in the D. Figured out pass was garbage. The swap to intermediate pass plays backed up their secondary. It didn't hurt that they lost a couple starters on the line.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  3. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

Grats on being a classy bunch of fans also. Good luck in the B1G.

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

The team matured as the game went on. Jennings was a different QB in the 2nd half. He stepped up and made some plays. The O line played better in the 2nd half as well but has far to go and Hilliard was the beast we have been waiting for. I like how Diarse, Dural and Quinn made plays.

The D has a long way to go (except the DBs). I thought they were not disciplined and Welter is still a physical liability. We need to stay disciplined and Tackle!!!!

I like the coaching adjustments at half time. Both Cam and Chief made the changes that allowed the Tigers to take the game.

It is winning games such as this that can make a team special. As ugly as much of it was the come back gives me tremendous hope. These kids are growing up.

ParadiseiNC, Jopry, LSUDad and 3 others like this.
  5. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Boys, I'll take some credit. Turned it off, and we came back. Why can't I watch this stuff live? 50 years of this jinx.

Already watching tape. Yep, took another one for the team. Geaux Tigers.

ParadiseiNC, cajdav1 and gyver like this.
  6. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

I had to stop listening after the first quarter due to work. Great comeback.

Does anyone know what happened to the Wisky defensive end who was injured in the first quarter? Radio made it sound like he was hurt bad. Made me wonder what it's like to have your kid playing football, then get hurt like that.

Nevermind. Looks like he went to the hospital and was released. Will be heading back with the team. That's a relief.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...s-carted-taken-hospital-precautionary-reasons

cajdav1 likes this.
  7. boblinfoto

boblinfoto Ohio LSU fan/artist

The first two were horrible. I got the feeling that he can't kick straight. Then he booms a 64 yarder, which again went out of bounds.

8. msully

msully Founding Member

Not much of a QB show a lot like the JJ years . It is a good thing we did not play a top 10 team . He ain't ready for that at this time . He has a few weeks to get ready , and I think he will.
    Sat, Sept 20 LSU vs Mississippi State :
    Miss State will be as good as Wisc and by that time this LSU team will be better than they were last night .

Sat, Oct

@ Auburn : ​
    If we get out of the game @ Auburn undefeated , who knows what this LSU team will do .
    If last nights game had of been played in Baton Rouge how many fans would have seen the end of the game ?

GEAUX TIGERS !!!

9. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

I hate to say it but Jennings looked about 1000x better out of the shotgun. I think he needs a good number of plays from that set going forward.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  10. boblinfoto

boblinfoto Ohio LSU fan/artist

It's almost like we have to figure it out every game in the first half, correct, and win in the second half. Why does it takes a whole half to correct what's being seen?

HalloweenRun likes this.