LSU will be on Around the Horn in a few!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by shaqazoolu, Feb 4, 2004.

1. LSU Stud

LSU Stud Founding Member

Marrioti is such a blow hard. He's been anti-LSU ever since that show came on and has nothing but bad stuff to say about us. Said he "guaranteed" Saban would leave for Chicago.

2. shaqazoolu

shaqazoolu Concentrated Awesome

i remember this.....

3. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

I have one thing to say to all the media and the LSU "haters"...

S U C K I T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux:

4. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Come to think of it, when the media doubts and bad mouths LSU, it only makes the season that much sweeter. Every toucdown, every interception, every great play makes me cheer a little harder knowing it is proving everyone wrong. It's kinda like... IN YOUR FACE!!!! If everyone liked us, there would be nothing to prove. So let the haters hate, it makes the season that much better IMO.:geaux: :lsug: :geaux: :lsug: :lsug:

Go get em TIGAHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

It is nice to have someone doubting us. Keeps me fired up. Reminds me that there are still some things we can accomplish.

6. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Is Hill gonna go hit Marotti in the mouth?

7. LSUDCS1

LSUDCS1 Freshman

Marriotti is the idiot from Chicago that really pushed for Saban to loeave LSU and become the Bears head coach. He was wrong and now is bashing the Tigers for revenge

8. FortWorthTiger

FortWorthTiger Founding Member

Although I believe the Tigers will be a top 5 team next year, I don't think it is an outrageous and ridiculous comment to think that LSU will not be a top 5 team next year. I think anytime a team must replace a proven veteran QB with either a freshman or an inconsitent upper classmen, it is reasonable to believe we could struggle. There is no position with more oppurtunity to single handidly lose a game than QB. Also, we did lose our two best players in Clayton in Lavalais.

Now, these morons commenting on recruiting classes when they have their head so far up USC's arse they can lick Carrols giblets from the inside, that pisses me off.

9. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

I'm not sure how to interpret what he said, but the impression I got is that we shouldn't go into the season as a Top 5. If that's what he meant, then I have a problem with that.

10. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Mariottis is a freakn' joke. I stopped watching that show because all of those guys on there are pompous a-holes and will either go totally against what someone else said just for the sake of it, or they will kiss the host's bum just to win the dang thing.

If I wanted to see good, sports debate, I watch PTI.