Luckiest COACH ON EARTH

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUpride123, Oct 2, 2010.

1. cajunbob678

cajunbob678 Founding Member

I can't wait to hear it...this should be a fun week on tigerforums

2. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

even on here his defenders are getting less and less vocal. I think they are trying to convince themselves.

At this point he could win the BCS NC and everyone with any sense would still recognize his lack of coaching skills. Its not about the record, the media and anyone with any type of public forum have been making fun of him for some time and it's getting worse. The program is being made fun of.

3. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

Just got off the phone with my uncle who lives in Alabama now. He watched the game with some Bama friends who are really good people (they don't trash LSU), but he said that he stepped into another room for something and heard his friend tell someone on the phone, "Man, I'm glad they one. That means they'll keep Les Miles."

Kinda sad, because other teams don't fear his coaching, game planning or playcalling. The only thing people fear when they play the Tigers is the heart and talent of the athletes.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Funny you talk about heart with you said that LSU deserved to lose.....

Still Miles and the O coaching staff should be ashamed for the excessive amount of bad plays this O is producing.

5. lsxtigers

lsxtigers Founding Member

I think if they can be a little more disciplined on the penalties the offense would have been way better.