Luke Sanders Commits

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by attigeratlaw, Jan 8, 2004.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

So this ends up being at least a "partial" scholarship, so to speak, without counting as an official scholarship.

2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Have to agree with you cajdav1, USC looks like they are solid in first place this year because of the quality of recruits not the quantity. However we are on track to have an outstanding recruiting class and being ranked #2 in recruiting is very very good especially if it keeps us #1 on the field where it really counts.

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

LSU is projected to land 8-10 of the top 100 in ESPN Insiders recruiting class. There is an excellent chance we finish #1 there as well.

4. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

tops only pays 1350 dollars.

5. conradj

conradj Founding Member

USC is only losing a handful of scolarship Seniors, that is why they wont sign as many as us. I think it is 8 but i am not sure. islstl is right, if we sign 5 more players than they do we could finish #1, but they are having a monster year recruiting and they Star quality is higher according to Rivals, Insiders, etc. I dont put much faith in those services (I trust Coach Saban's scouting far more) but it is a good gage of talent. The max that I understand is 25 plus the 2 from last year, so that is 27.