MAGA

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yeah professor I guess he "didn't build that". Yeah he hasnt accomplished anything like your heroes Bill, Hillary and Obama who never had a real job ever just lived off of the public tit their entire lives. You see neither one of those 3 assholes eved built anything. Trump wouldn't hire any of those worthless assholes to be good enough to clean rooms in one of his hotels.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yo mama

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You know shithead why don’t you go back and read my posts against the Clintons and Obama? You might just get a clue as to my thoughts about them.
    You’re confused sport. You think because the Clintons and Obama are shit anyone who opposes them is automatically a good person. Well guess what caca head them ain’t the facts. It is possible they are both slime buckets. In the case of Trump he is an absolute lying slime bucket. He gave more money to Bill, HRC and Schumer than he spent on his own campaign. He supported her for senate and in the 2008 primaries. He’s been buddy buddy with them for over 20 years....until he decided to run against her. He predicted what he would do if he ran years ago. He said people like you are so stupid you’d flock to him after he gave you some red meat......and that’s just what he did.
    He’s leading you around by your nose and laughing all day at your gullibility.
    Wake up fool.

GiantDuckFan and BAY0U BENGAL like this.
  4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

I suspect yo mama spent a lot of time on her back but that's not the question...tiki torch or no?

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Stock market likes him.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

239 LOL. Maybe his upper half.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yeah Einstien I am laughing all the way to the bank. My IRA and investments are going through the roof, US oil business is exploding, appointed a real conservative on the supreme court, destructive regulations rolled back, handcuffs taken off our military, attempting to enforce illegal immigration and overturn Obamacare, law enforcement respected again, taking on and exposing the criminally biased press and lots of other conservative things. Dont care bout your feelings about Clinton and Obama you hate a guy who is doing more conservative things then even Reagan did. Hating him just makes you a fool, a non conservative or a closet liberal.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You are so boringly predictable. Like a typical libtard just brand someone a racist. OK I will play your silly game libtard I carried a tiki torch. Feel better now?

9. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

How? He isn’t even a conservative... you sound like bullet points for a right wing blog.

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Stock market liked Bill Clinton too. Did you like Billy?