Magic Number is...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SabanFan, May 11, 2003.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

One. Georgia pulled out a win against MSU so LSU is 2 and a half up with 3 to play. One LSU win clinches the SEC. Problem is, the Razorbacks suck until they can keep the Tigers from winning something. Damn I hate Arkansas. They drop Bill and Hillary on us and....well, let's save that for another board. Go baseball Tigers!!!

2. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

1!?! Let's just go for the sweep and wrap up a super regional! We've been hitting the ball well lately and have gotten decent pitching. Bumstead was just off today. I would much rather him be off today then a couple of weeks down the line when it really matters! Geaux Tigers!!!! 2003 SEC Champs!!!!

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

If the SEC didn't have that stupid, stupid rule that puts a time limit on get away day games, we could have beaten Florida and have the championship in the bag. Does that tie bother you guys (y'all to LATide) as much as it does me?

4. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

Yes. The tie is a bummer. I will go nutts if we lose this series to the hogs. Man the hogs have been sweep three times by SEC teams. Tfhe Vols being the latest.