Make Your Bold Predictions Here: The Bold Prediction Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Cajun Sensation, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Ok, make your predictions here. This thread will be revived at the end of the season to see who was accurate in their predictions.

I'll go first.

OBJ will be the #1 WR in the SEC.

LSU will have the #1 Defense in the country (bold prediction, I know)

LSU will be undefeated in the regular season.

Mettenberger will be good. Not great.

Ok, what do y'all got?

2. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

The Aggies first loss of the season isn't to Florida, but La Tech.

I do like the Bulldogs to beat the spread in that game.

3. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

Mingo will knock McCarron silly via a blind side collision when the gumps come to Baton Rouge. McCarron will need trainers to point him in the right direction back to his bench and a camera pan will show his mom teary eyed and holding his mouth piece in the stands.

Shep will throw a half back pass for a touchdown this season versus Auburn.

The Tigers will blow out Florida by 20 points or more.

The Nike Combat uniforms will be even more hideous than ever this season.

LSU fans from everywhere will turn Miami upside down after LSU defeats its opponent in the NC game.

4. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

5. BayouBengal014

BayouBengal014 Founding Member

1. Mark Richt gets fired from Georgia 2. Florida steals the SEC east from South Carolina with three losses in the SEC 3. Hugh Freeze has his first success at Ole Miss by taking the brown bears to the Shreverport superbowl AKA the Independence bowl 4. Dooley is on the hot seat 5. LSU wins the SEC and goes on to play USC in the Orange bowl for the BCS title game 6. Alabama and Oklahoma play in the sugarbowl.

6. Cajun Sensation

The Orange Bowl is not the BCS National Championship Game. That game is it's own entity in and of itself.

7. BayouBengal014

The BCS title game is in Miami this year. Whether you want to call it the Orange bowl or not its in the same setting.

8. Cajun Sensation

No one will call it the BCS National Championship Game the Orange Bowl. The Orange Bowl will be a Big East and an ACC team or something. It's nowhere close to the magnitude of the BCS National Championship Game.

Save yourself some grief and do not predict LSU playing in the Orange Bowl.

I'm just trying to help you, bro.

9. BayouBengal014

Ok and they just changed this rule about what like two seasons ago? I believe before they added another game to the already broken BCS format I would have been correct.

10. Milesthebest

Milesthebest Veteran Member

You made some bold predictions (#1 for example, #2 for example). #4 not so much...every source I have seen has him #1 on the hot seat list as you and I do.
    1) South Carolina will win the SEC East but my sleeper is Missouri
    2) LSU will win the West but will not go undefeated during the regular season as it did last season (for the record, I predicted LSU 10-2 last regular season and no SEC CG...I had Alabama winning the West).
    3) Russell Shepard will STILL not have a breakout season and for the 4th straight year it will NOT be his fault in many LSU fans' eyes. "Oh, LSU is simply not using him right." :rolleyes:
    4) Derek Dooley will be off the hot seat....nooooo, not because he does well but because he is fired! Being fired takes you OFF the hot seat right? :)
    5) New hot seat coach after this season from the SEC will be Mike Archer, er, uh, sorry I get him confused with the guy I meant to say....Will Muschamp!
    6) LSU will make the NC game...opponent? I don't have a clue. My instinct says it will not be USC.