Making 1st Trip to Death Valley

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by natron20, Sep 20, 2006.

1. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Natron, you'll note from Red photo's of where you'll be sitting that we don't paint any lines on the field. Our players are taught to instinctly know where out of bounds is etc. its a huge advantage for us !

Your seats are going to be fine. Smile if anyone "Tiger Baits" you and you'll have more than enough to eat and drink. We invite all passers by from the opposing schools to share in whatever we have at our tailgate.

2. pharpe

pharpe Founding Member

I'd say four hours minimum. I usually get out there about 10am for a 7pm kick-off. Don't worry about missing any games. Every other tailgate will have a TV and dish.

3. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

The ball is oval, not round.

Wildcat odds are not as good with this style of inflatable.

PS You WILL not come back from a 33 point deficit in the 2nd half, either...:hihi:

4. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

I park by the lakes near the Parker Colesium. It's a walk to the stadium from there but you can get off campus quicker walking past everyone stuck in traffic. Only problem is you will want to drop bread crumbs because it gets a little confusing going back. Just stay on the roads and remember which ones...you will be fine. I get there 4 hours before kickoff because I work there and the place is already packed.

Make sure you check out the Tiger Walk (players walk to the stadium from the "hill") and the Golden Band From Tigerlands march to the stadum in the same area...ask anyone and they can tell you where it is.

5. KajunKenny

KajunKenny Founding Member

Welcome to the forum, I am new here to but a long time LSU fan... What part of Kentucky you from? Just wondering cause I got a house in Lex. Bought it after Katrina, love the golf up there!

6. natron20

natron20 Freshman

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all so much for the hospitality and information! It is much appreciated.

I'm from Danville, KY which is about an hour south of Lexington. I do work in Lexington though.

I hope you enjoy KY!

Thanks again everyone.

Nathan

7. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

8. TigerKid05

TigerKid05 Say Whaa!?!?

you can park at my apartment if you want. about a mile away.

9. SpringTiger

SpringTiger Founding Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: