Male activists want say in unplanned pregnancy

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by CParso, Mar 13, 2006.

1. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

Let me get this straight. She assured him that she couldn't get pregnant because of a medical problem, he did not want to have a child with this woman, yet he did not bother to "wrap it up". He got her pregnant, doesn't want to pay child support and now it's all her fault.

Sounds like he not only wants to "opt" out of supporting the kid but he also doesn't want to take part of the blame. Shouldn't play if you can't pay.

BTW, there are just as many evil and deceptive men out there as there are women...;)

2. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Agreed. And there are a lot of women out there who sincerely believe they can't get pregnant because of history and they have been told they can't by a doctor. Then bingo, when least expected, expecting.

It doesn't matter if he thought she couldn't. If he doesn't want a kid, he should take measures to make sure he doesn't from his side of it. Snip, snip.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

why did that dumb dude make his deposit in fertile-town? he coulda put it somewhere else. didnt she have a face?

4. sassylsufan2002

the choices we make.....

5. CParso

CParso Founding Member

www.collegehumor.com had a link to it. :thumb:

6. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

Funny how that doesn't apply to women. They play, then they can abort.

7. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

Odds are she wanted a quick 9 month ticket to Ea$y street. You know you believe that.

8. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

I had this big argument with my wife and her liberal sister.

They dont want to acknowledge the fact that men should have rights.

They play this " Its the womens body " crap and think that it should not give the man any rights.

What if you are a Catholic man and dont believe in abortion. The woman doesnt want the child. Shouldnt you as a man have a choice on whether you want to raise that child.

The woman is making the same decision the man is to have sex and risk the consequences.

Alot of pro abortion people talk about their rights but dont want the man to have any!!! That is not equal protection under the law and if it would go to the Supreme Court i dont see how a Court could say the man doesnt have the same rights as a woman.

9. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

They only want equal rights when it benefits them.

The want the monthly check, not equal rights in this particular case!:thumb:

10. sassylsufan2002

I meant for that to apply to both sexes. I agree, some women are out there only to get a meal ticket. I also agree that women should have to pay child support just like men do...it's only fair. Not all women are like this...if i couldn't support my own child, I wouldn't have it. It's not the child's fault that they ended up in this situation but they are normally the ones that have to pay the price.