Man, I'm ready!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mach316, Jun 12, 2011.

1. mach316

mach316 Founding Member

2. DoctorDave

DoctorDave Guest

Tailgating fun has been reduced significantly by the onerous policy for parking started by the athletic department.

3. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

Oh, YEAH!

I was there that day, hanging out between the Vet School & Mike's tiger facility.
    Then entered Death Valley on Mike's towing truck. What a Day, What a Game, What a Tailgate!

Super photos. Thanks for the memories!

4. tia38

tia38 Freshman

this is difference.

5. mattyl2003

mattyl2003 Veteran Member

hi all,

looking forward to the tailgating.. I posted a few months back, as me and a few mates are coming over from London, England, to watch a game. Cant wait..

I know the guys who replied to those posts welcomed us, but just want to get more of a feel if most tailgate parties would welcome a bunch of strangers like us to enjoy a few cold beers before the game with them?

Going to be an immense day..

6. titoabad1

titoabad1 Contributing Member

You will be welcomed by practically any tailgate you walk up to. I would go so far as to guess that you have never witnessed the type of hospitality that you will experience around Tiger Stadium on game day.:LSU231::thumb:

7. mattyl2003

mattyl2003 Veteran Member

I bet your right also... We have never been to a College game before, but coming to Baton Rouge, which I have heard is one of the best places for a tailgate, not to mention the stadium, is a a massive highlight for us...

Heard the partying is insane... just cant wait...

now, where did i pack my Tigers t-shirt!!!

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I tailgate with a bunch of old duffers, and we are low intensity partiers these days. So go party with the youngsters all day. But we are close to the stadium, so its a good place to stop by for a last beer before you go into the game.

9. boblinfoto

boblinfoto Ohio LSU fan/artist

I had never been to Tiger Stadium until 2009. Caught the fever in 2007 when my daughter moved to the Baton Rouge area. I manage to fly down for one game a year now, and let me tell you, there's no place like Death Valley on a Saturday night in the fall! Wait until you see the motor home with the ceiling fan hanging---outside! It'll blow your mind.:thumb:

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member