man you get banned for all types of things these days....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerLifer3, Feb 9, 2003.

1. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

I got banned on a FSU website. They Were Calling JaMarcus, Whitney Lewis, and ppl who decommited from FSU to go to Florida Losers and so on, and saying that USC, LSU, and Florida use questionable recruiting Tactics, and were paying off the players.

All I said was That saying these are school cheaters would be like the kettle calling the pot black. That all 3 schools could offer these players excellent educations. I did make one postive statement when I got banned, I said there was only one school (FSU) that could offer these 2 classes to their students in the whole world. The 2 classes are 1) Peter Warrick's discounts 101 and 2) Adrian McPherson's Free Checking. Guess The Crimonles don't have a sense of humor.

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

No they dont...

3. eric d

eric d Founding Member

Don't forget about all the free shoes the team got from the Foot Locker after the 1994 championship. Ever since then my friends and I have referred to them as free shoes university.

4. MikebTiger

MikebTiger Founding Member

i guess that's sort of an unwritten

rule about posting on message boards. We can gripe, slur, and malign any program on our board, but if you attempt to do the same, even though it is simply restatement of fact, on another board - you'll get run.

The only place I've seen that'll put up with any amount of smack is woopig.net. But like they say, bring your cup. If you're gonna bring the heat up there, be preapred to catch hell.

The testiest group I've encountered was Florida. Miami is pretty sensitive, too.