Manny Ramirez videos??

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by NoLimitMD, Jul 25, 2006.

1. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

I'm starting to think that Manny Ramirez in the outfield is the funniest thing in sports (easy to do when you hate the Sox), other than maybe kickers/punters getting leveled.

I'm sure some of you can recall Great Moments of Manny Playing the Outfield, but I can't seem to find video of them.

Hopefully you saw the ones this weekend, where Manny tried a kick save to cut off a ground ball, and then pointed at the ball for Coco Crisp to pick up. Then later in the game, Coco climbed the wall for a ball, and was inexplicably about 5 feet wide left. Manny being Manny, tried to scoop the ball up to throw it in, but alas, had it slip from his grasp, and he pointed at Coco again to retrieve the ball.

Neither of these is as funny as Manny cutting off the cut-off throw, with a diving interception. I think this one's even funnier than Canseco getting an assist on a HR that bounced off his head and over the wall.

I recall another where he thought the ball was a homerun, and took about a half hour to realize it didn't clear the wall.

SO, does anybody have video of these gems?

Can you think of any other Manny highlights that I'm forgetting?

2. NoLimitMD

Oh Mods, feel free to move to Pro Sports, but I am asking about movies, so it should probably be in both forums -- the subject is that good.

I thought about adding, "How would Manny look in a gold LSU uniform with the white helmet" so it would qualify for the Den. But I didn't want to derail my own thread, since I know how much some fools love the gold and/or white.

3. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

I'm gonna dig around for you, I know a few Sox fan sites that might be able to help. He's not as bad off as you make him out to be though. It's just that when he goofs, it's usually a classic.

4. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

5. NoLimitMD

6. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

ManRam in the outfield is definitely a gas. The whole thing with the water bottle stuffed into his back pocket while out there is hilarious...yet, appropriate.

Cowherd's impression of what's going through ManRam's mind at the plate is hysterical:

[In overdone child's voice]"I like fwooty pebbles. And I wanna be a piwate. I like Scooby-Do better than Powa Wangers..."POW!

7. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

What about the time he went into the Green Monster during a delay to take a whiz?

8. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try youtube.com

9. NoLimitMD

Heard this on Rome's show today:

"Hey Jim, why do people keep asking for a SlingBox? Why don't they just point at it."

Manny Ramirez.

:rofl: