"Manti Te'o and the Real Girl" coming to a theatre near you!

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Eliminator55, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Eliminator55

Eliminator55 May God Help Us.

I just wanted to make sure that everyone sees this video. It's hysterical. The video will likely go viral since it has begun to garner mentions throughout varying online media outlets.

My apologies for potentially committing any impropriety with the posting of this content as a new thread. I thought of adding it to the existing Te'o thread. But, it's not likely to reach many forum members there. I also noticed that I mistakenly classified this as "news". Sorry about that. Mods, feel free to correctly reclassify this thread. This would fall more into the realm of ingeniously crafted satire.

Enjoy the video! All credit for the video goes to its creator.

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

All of that is terrifically unfunny except for the animation when manti eats

3. MikeInLa

MikeInLa Founding Member

I really don't get all the hype over this guy. It's like one of those things you hear about a player... "Oh, he has a fake girlfriend"... "Oh ok, funny" (back to the game). I'm kinda with Martin on this kind of stuff... focus on football, all the rest is just... well, not football. LOL

4. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

What sophisticated football aficionados take from all this, is the collateral damage that has been created in the year end awards as a result. As well as the intellectual debate that is taking place concerning the Mant'i one's emotional state of mind during the big game. It's the tragedy of human emotions, the insecurities of the fallen flesh, with it's feet of clay, that makes this the gift that keeps on giving, as we enter another productive and glorious off season.

5. Mezmorizor

Mezmorizor Founding Member

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

I don't Huh what clay who

7. Eliminator55

Eliminator55 May God Help Us.

This gift will surely keep on giving. Notre Dame staffers anonymously stated that the university threatened that they would never work for Notre Dame again if they spoke of the scandal. Notre Dame really wanted to keep the hush on this until the BCS title game was over. And they also wanted to ensure that Manti could take his week long tour of award ceremonies. How many awards would Manti have collected if this story broke prior to the awards circuit?

8. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

From Mingo, to Minter, to Mosley, to Jones, to Clowney, to Easley and on and on it goes. Manti get's the hardware and the SEC, gets hosed.

9. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

I thought it was funny as shit, and creative. If you guys don't find the Manti stuff fascinating, quit opening the threads and responding. Lighten up a little.

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Wait so is his girlfriend the empty seat or that "jerk ready" hand?