Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend didn't exist

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Mezmorizor, Jan 16, 2013.

1. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

TigerTap likes this.
  2. martin

martin Banned Forever

I was wrong when I said I never heard of it, I do remember seeing that guy play and the announcer said his granny and his girl both died and I thought sucks for that dude and then forgot about immediately. But people love that shit eh have to write a thousand articles with the human sides and issue and personal crap bout athletes. Screw that dude, just go tackle some people.

Unless a news story about a sports personality off the field crap is about Shaq I dont want any part of it.

3. Tiger_fan

Tiger_fan Veteran Member

per CBSSports:

"If Te'o is proven to have played a part in this fiasco, he has lost all credibility and his (draft) stock will truly suffer. ... a long-time surefire first-round pick, he could find himself slipping out of the first day of the draft should it be discovered that he was highly involved in the cruel ruse. ... as the "QB of the defense," he is expected to be someone his future team can parade in front of the media. Personally, I'd have a hard time lauding Te'o -- or any other player whom I didn't implicitly trust -- with a first-round grade."

TigerTap likes this.
  4. Mezmorizor

Mezmorizor Founding Member

Little to none. His grandma did actually die the same day the "girlfriend" died. This is just a case of one lie leading to another.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All from TDroppings, but funny as shit!!

6. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

[​IMG]

Found this one too.....

LSUTyga73 likes this.
  7. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Damn. Johnny's girl is hotter than GayJ's.

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

so a devout mormon, that attends a catholic school, has a made up story about a dead girlfriend. this has all the makings of a great sitcom. We need a clumsy slapstick comedy jew for his roommate and I think we got it.

9. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I have no idea if he was in on it from the beginning or not but imagine if he really was duped. Who are these sick fucks with all this time to spend convincing this guy he has a girlfriend. Those are weird people.

Also, everyone who represents Manti and knew about this and didn't get out ahead of it and reveal it the press first on Manti's temrs, are total idiots and should be fired immediately.

10. Eliminator55

Eliminator55 May God Help Us.

Noticed mentions of polygraphs. All references and discussions of polygraphs should be avoided. Polygraphs are entirely unreliable and worthless. It cracks me up when people are like "I'll take a polygraph to prove it" or "he's guilty because he declined a polygraph".

The results aren't admissible in court. Law enforcement utilizes polygraphs as a tool to prey upon whoever they deem a suspect. End rant.

col reb likes this.