Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend didn't exist

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Mezmorizor, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Mezmorizor

Mezmorizor Veteran Member

Little to none. His grandma did actually die the same day the "girlfriend" died. This is just a case of one lie leading to another.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 Boobies make everything A OK!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All from TDroppings, but funny as shit!!
  3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC Freshman

[​IMG]

Found this one too.....
    LSUTyga73 likes this.
  4. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos I'm self-smart

Damn. Johnny's girl is hotter than GayJ's.
  5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

so a devout mormon, that attends a catholic school, has a made up story about a dead girlfriend. this has all the makings of a great sitcom. We need a clumsy slapstick comedy jew for his roommate and I think we got it.
  6. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I have no idea if he was in on it from the beginning or not but imagine if he really was duped. Who are these sick fucks with all this time to spend convincing this guy he has a girlfriend. Those are weird people.

Also, everyone who represents Manti and knew about this and didn't get out ahead of it and reveal it the press first on Manti's temrs, are total idiots and should be fired immediately.
  7. Eliminator55

Eliminator55 May Bastions of Sanity Rain Down upon Les Miles.

Noticed mentions of polygraphs. All references and discussions of polygraphs should be avoided. Polygraphs are entirely unreliable and worthless. It cracks me up when people are like "I'll take a polygraph to prove it" or "he's guilty because he declined a polygraph".

The results aren't admissible in court. Law enforcement utilizes polygraphs as a tool to prey upon whoever they deem a suspect. End rant.
    col reb likes this.
  8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

What's crazy about polygraphs, my wife constantly watches ID channel, all those datelines, and on the case with Paula Zahn, cold case files etc, alot of the times it seems like they don't believe you when you decline a polygraph, and don't believe you when you pass one either.
    col reb likes this.
  9. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

nah, you've got that one wrong, my friend. she ain't ugly, but she ain't hotter than AJs.
    Richdog likes this.
  10. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

well, by today's standard, you'll need a some faggot on the show, too. i guess, Manti could play that one?:eek: