Marcus Randall to the Tennessee Titans

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Carface, Apr 25, 2005.

1. ScottyB28

ScottyB28 Founding Member

Marcus Randall has a snowman's chance in hell to be a QB on an NFL Roster. The guy flat out cannot throw the football. He can definitely play another position though.

2. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

I think he'd make an excellent running back. He's got great speed, and threw a couple of blocks in games last year that really stuck out in my mind...proving that with some practice, he'll be a good blocker. If he can learn to catch the football out of the backfield, he's all set.

Norm Chow or no Norm Chow, I just can't see MR as a QB. It's one of those things where if you don't have the arm strength to make the throws required of an NFL qb, you just don't. Brian Mitchell of USL immediately comes to mind...he came out of USL as a QB, but had a long and successful career as
    a RB/kick returner.

3. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Wow, you guys are delusional if you think Randall can play QB in the NFL. Have you seen the guy play? Arm strength? Accuracy? Decision-making? Wow, not a chance, though I hope I'm wrong.

I think he does have a shot to make the practice team at RB or focus on special teams. The guy is a great athlete, and like GMan said, he leveled some RIDICULOUS blocks last year.

4. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Have you seen some of the backup and practice squad qbs in the nfl? randall has a very good chance.

5. batman2

batman2 Founding Member

Norm Chow is a football coach, not Jesus Christ. No way he plays qb in the league.

6. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

If Randall has a successful NFL career, either Chow is a god or Jimbo should be fired.

7. TigrinumMajor

TigrinumMajor Founding Member

I'd go with the former, I have always thought Fisher was a good QB coach and a decent offensive coordinator.

I wanted him back before we got Borges. And I was surprised when Miles kept him around. I guess they have similiar philosophies?

8. TD TIGER

TD TIGER Founding Member

Well, all I can say is that Randall is not an NFL QB. I love the guy's heart and play, and he sounds like a great teammate and leader, but he isn't an NFL QB. He will likely be moved to Safety.

9. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

Well he could be like Brian Mitchell. Former USL Qb that could end up in the hall of fame.

10. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Brilliant.