Marcus Thornton 42 pts

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by tirk, Mar 14, 2011.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

you mean more irrelevant.

no they didnt.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Damn the OKC thing worked out better for them with the Thunder. New Orleans should have let OKC just keep the Hornets. And then asked for a franchise.

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

david west out for season torn acl per times-pic.

4. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Maybe that trade isn't so bad after all. Without West, they'll have a tough time getting out of the first round especially if they're a 7 or 8 seed.

5. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Let's be realistic: With West they'd have a hard time getting past the first round. They'd be playing the Lakers or Spurs. The Hornets have split their games with the Spurs, but the Lakers have pretty much owned them.

6. 100%TigerBred

100%TigerBred Founding Member

First of all the Lakers might be 3-0 against us this year but you can't say they owned us. the first game was the only one out of reach 15 pts. The other 2 were 6 and 4 pts. second i see us finishing 6th and playing dallas, which with their playoff track record could be good for us in the first rd.

7. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

I think the Hornets stay at the 7 seed, but yeah making the 6th seed would be a HUGE difference. Hornets just can't match up with the Lakers without David West especially.

And the Landry trade is looking a lot better. Landry is a tough guy. Marcus is getting the green light to shoot bc the Kings season is pretty much over. He has the potential to be a 20 point scorer and all-star just needs to be more consistent

8. MLUTiger

I watched all three games. The Hornets were never really a threat to win any of them. Did they have a chance? Mathematically sure, but it wasn't going to happen.

3-0 = owned no matter how you want to make excuses.

9. 100%TigerBred

100%TigerBred Founding Member

I watched those games as well and yes we did have a chance in the last two games. Not once did imake excuse, i just don't think being owned is just being beat. Sometimes luck plays a big part in games. We shall see tonight how we match up w/o DW.

10. MLUTiger

Ugh. That **** was terrible. Landry actually had a nice game, but the Ariza was just horrible.