Marcus Vick in cuffs...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerWar, Jul 6, 2004.

1. TigerWar

TigerWar Founding Member

2. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

oh the wasted talent... though much less of it than his brother... after this he should be off the team... any other player would have been gone after giving alcohol to minors, but this should be the last straw...

3. j0nathanr0y

j0nathanr0y Founding Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

4. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Boy, they're really gonna be ready for the Men of Troy in a coupla months....

I SWEAR I can hear the laughing all the way from SoCal up here.... :dis: :dis:

5. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

The article doesn't make it appear that he is finished:

"Vick is expected to compete with Bryan Randall for the starting job this season. "

6. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

One would assume that he's still on the team until all the facts are known ... much like Melvin Oliver is still on our team.

7. Lump

Lump Founding Member

My curse on VT seems to be working pretty well, after they screwed LSU by scheduling a warmup game in what was supposed to be both team's season opener, then backing out of their game at LSU. Feel the wrath of Lump, VT!

8. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

I have always thought that Mike Vick was a pretty good kid/hard worker. I would think that through his success, Marcus would have learned a thing or two, and maybe even that Mike would have made an effort to help keep his younger brothers head straight. Its a shame.

9. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

On the other hand, I suspect that following in the footsteps of someone who many consider to be the next QB superstar in the making---and at his alma mater AND at the same position---has proven to be a little tougher emotionally than Marcus first imagined.

Not into making excuses or anything, but perhaps Marcus just doesn't have the fortitude to handle the expectations. Say what you want about Eli Manning, he had both his dad and his older brother's reps to "handle" while in college and he did so very well.

10. Tigerdog007

Tigerdog007 Founding Member

Although VTech is not my favorite school it is a shame to see this kid doing this. He is sooooo damn talented. Hopefully he will get his head on straight.