Mardi Gras Plans

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Feb 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

lmao.

No mo goats here but that guy's a genie, can't photograph that.

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  2. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Next year, this is how I want to ROLL....with the "Laissez boyz"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. LSUTiga

Right you were. When I noticed something they were turning the lights on in bars. We hopped back and forth tween a few on that strip.

We even managed to get his guest on stage and pose with the French Band for pics. They stopped between songs for her to get between the acordian and base player. This morning we jumped the ride route in two places and got ahead of them at a stop to throw chickens for the riders to catch. Sensation and Co. opted not to chunk any but were literally in the thick of it. Chickens running by with riders chasing them afoot.

I didn't take pictures but Sensation has some that would give you pause. Dudes flipping in the mud and water with beer in hand @ 9:00 this morning. One crawled through a culvert barely big enough for him to fit in and very little air space due to water in ditch. Came out 10 yards down gasping for air.

They're headed home but we really had a good time.

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  4. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Getting me to leave is the real trick.

5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Post'em if ya got'em. ;)

6. LSUTiga

Well for the band to let her go up and stand with 'em you know she's not ugly. :D

7. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

First of all, I've got to say that I'm glad tiga posted this thread. Who knew that my asking a few questions would lead to me and my gf staying the night in his mother-in-law suite and going to Mamou Mardi Gras the next day. We had a great time and tiga may very well be the best host on the planet. Before you click on the captivating videos below, lemme give you a rundown of what happened.

Here's a quick rundown of what happened: We showed up at about 4pm or so, cracked a beer and tiga took my gf and I sightseeing. Then we took it back to the crib & picked up tiga's wifey (super nice lady--very pretty). We went out and got hammered all night at all of the bars. Awesome zydeco bands at most bars that we went to. We got back to the crib and tiga's drunk ass loaded the shotgun and hopped on the 4 wheeler where we went looking for rabbits.....drunk.....with loaded firearms. We saw something scamper across the grass and tiga hammered it a few times with his shotgun. It was a fucking skunk, I shit you not. Went in, passed out.

Woke up Fat Tuesday morning and tiga cooked us some fresh laid eggs and sausage. Hopped in his truck and went to the Mardi Gras run down in Mamou (about 3 minutes away from tiga's crib). Cracked open a 24 oz fencepost that tiga gave me at 8:30am. I will post what we saw next:

Here is the Mardi Gras participants rolling up to the 2nd stop of the run:

Here is the tomfoolery that followed (there is some NSFW language in a small part of the video):

Here are some folks that are chasing the chickens:

LSUMASTERMIND and LSUTiga like this.
  8. LSUTiga

It was a pleasure. Enjoyed both you guys.

Wish it would have been a typical year with weather not cutting the crowd to 1/3 of normal. Maybe next year we can open this field trip up to the forum. I won't give out your room, there is a hotel in a nearby town that has plenty of rooms. We can stage at my place to cook, drink and shyt.

Important we be clear about one thing here. We went "Looking" for rabbits and only brought the shotgun in case we saw any yotes, varmin, etc. It's illegal to shoot rabbits at night in Louisiana. ;)

Funny as shit that Sensa thought the skunk was a meer cat. I did shoot it cause they will eat chickens. They'll actually only eat the heads off of them. The first shot I hit it but it was waggling and suffering so the second shot was to put it out of its misery but I missed. I'm holding the shotgun, spotlight, and driving- not to mention 3 sheets into the wind and 1 in the morning. The third shot I decided to take a chance and get close enough to ensure a kill shot. He has it on video, it's clear by the spotlight that I'm struggling.

I thought about that yesterday. How many strangers did I tell, "It's Mardi Gras, EVERYBODY gets laid." :D

The ones I scrambled for her were the actual ones she'd picked from the coop. Yours really were store-bought. Given your circumstance, I wasn't lying to you and you were lucky cause we only had 3.

To those wondering, Sensa will screw anything with a pulse but was worried about his "sunny side up" eggs being they weren't pen-raised layers and were allowed open range. Not an unusual concern but just to clarify.

Oh and the guy that went through that culvert ended up getting "Best Al-Around Mardi Gras." Not sure if it's still the MO but the person who receives that award was automatically tapped to be a Co-Captain the next year.

Bayou Tiger and Cajun Sensation like this.
  9. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Yeah, I have video of you shooting the skunk with a shotgun....but I better not post it.

10. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Seriously??? Why not? This thread has been a blast for people like me that can't be there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.