Mark May-LSU is walking into a buzzsaw

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Nov 7, 2013.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Not to be negative, but does anyone really think Satan won't have the gumps ready to play?

2. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

You think Les won't have us ready? When was the last time Nick crushed us in a regular season game?

Edit: Cant' believe I forgot the NCG already.

3. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

"Walking into a buzzsaw", huh? That is the exact same thing that islstl said about LSU heading into the swamp in 2010, so, given the outcome, I'll take it. :)

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

No doubt he will. But I'm betting Cam Cameron will have this offense ready to throw some wrinkles out there to throw Saban off his gameplan. That's how LSU has beaten Saban in 2010 and 2011, make Saban try to make adjustments and he is very beatable. It worked when we started throwing downfield in 2010, and it worked when Jefferson came in to play in 2011 when Saban prepared for Lee.

I really hope Chavis just has the D blitz the fuck out of AJ.

gyver likes this.
  5. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

I'd like to see AJ get his helmet knocked off with a sack.

6. Pintoracer

Pintoracer Somewhere in The Matrix

The only thing I would like for Mark May to do is knock out Lou Holtz when he's spouting stupid sh!t on College Football Final.

7. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Man, tough crowd. I would like to say that :

a) I like Mark May....he loves LSU

and

b) I'm afraid he may be right (depending on if Les chooses to play smash mouth (we'll lose) or finesse air attack shootout (we have a chance)

I feel like Les is so afraid of turning the ball over that he will try to win by running and by playing defense (rather than air it out) and I feel like that may not be our best option.

8. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

That's the fun of it all. Enjoy it. Relax. There's no pressure. Loving it. I am walking around the Panhandle of Florida about 3 weeks ago and all the "locals" (who's local anymore in Fla? lol), kept saying Geaux Tigers! Meanwhile, my bro, with his Bama shirt on (yes, he is a Bama alum - full ride scholarship), got nothing but shit from the locals. Loving it all.

Seems to me there is no guarantee FSU will win out. Sure, they have looked good so far. But their recent history suggests the strong possibility of a loss upcoming. We'll see. And Bama still has a tough road if they get there. They have LSU Saturday and then the Barn and Mizzou in the SECCG still yet to be played. Can they get past the Barn and Mizzou? Absolutely. Like Oregon, Bama's true test of the year is Saturday, even with our two losses by a total of 6 pernts.

9. 1BIGTIGER

1BIGTIGER Founding Member

Mayday also said that Stanford did not have enough so Phuck him and Bama better watch out for Mett and Co.

10. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

Let's hope it's not like he had his team ready for Ole Miss.