Mark Richt you dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb sob

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Dec 1, 2012.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I think I mentioned they won being what matters. This is more pettiness. Reaching desperately as Saban is hanging his 4th. Get real on the time clock thing or the luck.

This is Tulane-esque. Take it like men for gods sake. Just ignore it. It's the only way to cope.

2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I can't take it like a man. Sorry.

I did just realize that 1/7 is a Monday. I'll just attend my kickboxing class, like usual, and do my best to forget the game is one at all.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

If you can take a kick in the head, you can take it like a man.

Darlin'.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

The bag doesn't kick back but she could take Martin by rd 2.

5. StaceyO

True. I abhor the times we actually have to spar. Some chick kicked me in the arm the last time we sparred, and I had a huge bruise for a week.

Jean Lafitte likes this.
  6. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

I *think* that both pro and college football have a special rule that allows the Spike to stop the clock as a special exception to the Int Grounding rule.

Because Aaron Murray is not Drew Brees, and the Ga Bulldogs are not the New England Pats, the Spike was the correct course of action. The hurry up offense was a panic response to what Richt perceived to be a Bama defense that would have denied the endzone had time been available for the D to set up. The Bama D was in Richt's head, and, it influenced his risky decision. Problem is that the Bama D this year is not one of Bama's better Ds. You can pass on the Bama D this season. Richt forgot that.

Coaches make mistakes, but, when you win the game anyway, those mistakes are forgotten.

Stacey O, when your time comes to fight, whatever the circumstances, remember this always: FIGHT WITH THE HEART OF A TIGER.

7. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Dumb thread title, but I'll give it a go. Georgia got beat by the better team without our best fastball. Nothing dumb about that. What has gotten lost wasn't to spike or not to spike. If the ball goes in the end zone as it was designed to do, it is either a td or incomplete pass and still plenty of time to try ONE more. The play of the game was CJ Mosely getting a hand on the ball and changing history. CJ always seems to find himself in key situations doing what it takes to change the balance of the game. Had Murray successfully spiked the ball and Mosely did the exact same thing and batted the ball, the game is still over. The best coaching job by Richt since the David Green/Pollack era. He actually had his team well prepared and the bulldogs found a way to get past the big moment blues.

That said, it was a great game that took perseverance and tenacity of gigantic proportions to pull off. Bama's offensive line was the story in so many ways and Eddie Lacy is just a winner and has been every since he came to the Capstone. TJ Yeldon will have his awards but Lacy was incredible in every football situation you could imagine. Yep, Lacy is my MVP and.................... I love you man!!

8. StaceyO

I think I speak for most of us on this forum when I say...go to a Bama forum to post your Bama Boy lovefest.

We're not interested.

9. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I just puked all over my iPad... as much as I hate Notre Lame, I hope they kick the chit out your over rated gumps. How many no calls padded your win last night?

10. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Is that rhetorical? Just thought I would throw something in these SECCG threads on what actually occurred while the game was going on. Stuff like rushing, blocking, critical passing situations, going for two. Who knows, maybe it even affected the outcome.