Mark Richt you dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb sob

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Dec 1, 2012.

1. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

Again I didn't watch, but I'm always amazed how experienced QBs do this. Dumb jocks I guess.

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

What may be missed in all of this discussion was the rather horrible call by the ref saying that Lacy (or maybe Yeldon, not sure) stayed in bounds on the 3rd down run when he clearly kept going forward trying to break through tackles ALL THE WAY OUT OF BOUNDS.

I was at the gym and had no audio but I know my eyes didn't deceive me. That cost 40 seconds of clock and a much better chance at winning the game.

I heard ole Vern in his infinite Bama lovefest kept saying "he definitely stayed in bounds". What a wretched phuck of a broadcaster. Die already you artery clogged bastard.

StaceyO likes this.
  3. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I hope bama rolls nd... Now that it is done... I want the sec to continue to dominate the bcs nc game...
    It always makes our sec is the best arguments that much stronger.

TUSKtimes likes this.
  4. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Tell us how you really feel! I laughed my arse off at your last couple of sentences. Classic! And just like you, I've had enough of old Verne (although I just wish he would retire).

5. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

While I agree w/you wholeheartedly, if you re-read Tusk's first paragraph, he is actually spot on. Mark Richt coached a great game, and Murray played a great game. You can argue the spike, no spike, but if the ball doesn't get tipped and caught by the non-targeted receiver, they get another play. I think they were thinking, try to catch them offguard, and if it doesn't work, we'll get one more planned shot. Unfortunately, it just didn't work out that way. I even agree w/the dislike of the thread title - it's just not fair to that quality of a game and coaching. I would actually offer congratulations to UGA for playing such a tough game, and nearly beating Bama. By far, the best I have seen Georgia in a while, and CMR is a class guy, in my book.

I'll turn my attention to rooting for ND now :) .

6. plotalot

plotalot Veteran Member

This is the exact reason why he should have spiked the ball. Had Murray spiked the ball he would have a chance to huddle making certain the team was on the same page, he could have taken more time than he did to read the defense and possibly call an audible. Given more time without the clock running it could have very well eliminated your boy CJ from being in position to make the play he made. Understand that we don't buy into the "Bama is all powerful and makes them make mistakes" bullshit. They fucked up all on their own and we choose to play the "what if" bullshit. I'm not saying they win if they spike it,but by not spiking the ball, Georgia's "if" chances shrunk dramatically.

7. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

So what your trying to tell me is that you're pro-Georgia. That leaves you with the Irish for the next 5 weeks. Best get your rosary beads out, Nick's bringing "the process."

8. whodatnot

whodatnot I'm taking the day off

I like reading posts on this forum on occasion and enjoy many of the postings. Since LSU didn't play I had no interest in watching football and could care less about watching the assclowns in crimson. I'll watch the LSU bowl game and that's it. ND and the gumps, I think the viewing audience will be lower than last year BCSNC game. No thanks, I'd rather get a finger nail pulled off slowly.

Geaux Tigers!

And by the way, nick you're still a lying prick no matter how many trophies are stuck up your ass. Lol!

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

A week ago there was no way I would root for ND...but 2 things have changed my mind. First the insufferability of the tusker here. Sport you either have no clue how irritating you have been or you do and think it is cute. Second is the thought of the gump nation's collective head explosion when they lose. That they will have to face the humiliation of being the team that broke the string of championships. I know I won't ever let them forget it.

The way I look at it it is a 2 fer If the gumps lose they have to eat shyte for at least a year. If they get hammered the noise in gump town will be like music to my ears. If they win...well the SEC still has the string going.

StaceyO, ParadiseiNC and furduknfish like this.
  10. plotalot

plotalot Veteran Member

Actually I dislike Notre Dame on a similar level to Bama. I'm actually hoping a tsunami or other natural disaster hits Miami zeroing in on the Who Gives a Fuck Bowl wiping out bothof your football programs. Have a great day.