Democrats Mary, Mary,

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Sep 12, 2014.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

How so? She brought millions to Louisiana, supported oil and gas development, got coastal restoration bills passed, got oil spill and hurricane damage money, and had seniority enough to chair important committees. Congress.org ranked her as the 10th most effective senator.

2. red55

You can't stop it. Presidents have a right to appoint justices. And to get Roberts confirmed as chief justice both parties agreed not to stonewall SCOTUS appointments.

3. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Wasteful spending, that every senator can and does add to bills which are sure to pass. Also called pork. Not impressive.

How's keystone xl coming along? How's Louisiana doing with off shore royalties? What shape is our coast in? Again Unimpressive.

Which makes her failures to push through Keystone XL and get Louisiana more oil royalties even more absurd.

tirk and Bengal B like this.
  4. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I was rooting for Edwin. He couldn't do too much damage as one of 435 and the comedy aspect of his term would have been unprecedented. I would have started watching cspan just to see him preach to congress.

tirk and Bengal B like this.
  5. red55

So why wouldn't that be pork? You can't have it both ways.

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I am not an English teacher but You still ma bitch.

tirk and shane0911 like this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

What is important is the CR for the budget expires soon. I see them (the GOP) as having two options. They can work with the shit heads to pass another CR that will run through Feb after the new class has been sworn in and they can then pass a real budget. Or they can cave to the shit heads who will undoubtedly present road block after road block to any sort of resolution with the only possible common ground being a CR that extends MUCH longer than Feb.

This plays right into their hands so they can jump up and down and say "The Republicans shut down the Gov't" like a bunch of bratty ass school kids.

The GOP won this election because of a sweeping rejection of barry and his bullshit policies. Now is not the time to cave and allow them any room to save anything. I'm hoping this new class and what was there before solidify and find a spine and do what the American people elected them to do.

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

and no sooner than I posted the previous I see that they have already caved to the dem bullshit and passed a CR that runs through September. What a bunch of total bullshit. I hate politicians. ALL OF THEM, bunch of spineless fucking weasels the whole damn lot of them. May they all rot in hell.

tirk likes this.
  9. red55

You're still the creepy pervert. Where I come from men don't have bitches.

10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Yeah where I know where you come from. In fact, I know where you live.