Masters

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Apr 1, 2014.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

arent you full of tiger hate.
    kinda like Kobe huh.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Reed is brash and outspoken. I don't know him personally so I don't know if he is a jackass. A lot of athletes in other sports are much more outspoken and it just shows their competitiveness, but are golfers supposed to display false humility?

The other day a friend of mine told me that Bubba Watson was voted the biggest asshole on the tour and Phil Mickelson the nicest. I have always thought that Tiger Woods was probably an asshole because he is always so aloof and controlling of any information that he reveals to the media. I have also heard that Tiger is a notoriously poor tipper. Come on! When you have almost a billion dollars at least be generous with your waiters and bartenders

LSUMASTERMIND likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I would probably like Kobe but I'm a big fan of Shaq and he doesn't like Kobe

4. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

One can dream

5. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I actually liked Tiger before he started to quit.

Noithing matches your Lebron/Heat hate...

6. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

im not so bad on Lebron anymore, the Heat yes, Dwayne Wade, yes.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Brash and outspoken is putting it mildly. He wins the Cadillac and spouts off with "I'm one of the 5 best players on tour". See I'm all for the rebel, the carve your own way dude. Big fan of Andrei Aggasi, Dale Sr, the NWO, all the bad guys. This fuck stain is just disrespectful and the golf gods will most probably give him a nice heaping helping of karma real soon. Far too early for him to be popping off at the mouth, and had the balls to wear the cardinal red on Sunday. No, fuck him.

I find this hard to believe, I'm not saying it isn't true, just that I would never have picked those two for those two categories, invert them and I'd believe it any day.

I read a lot of golf magazines because I am always trying to get my swing perfect, (probably why it is far from it) and the impression I get is Tiger is pretty well liked on the tour. They better at least pretend to like him because they are ALL riding on his coat tails. Maybe why his back is jacked up.

This is 100% true and I've got no retort.

8. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

I'll watch it. I love watching golf, esp. The Masters. It relaxes me.

9. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Some of the others are actually winning majors and he just isn't. Before that was true but not anymore. He better catch up. Being the best of all time is out of the window now. His lofty goals he has set aren't going to come true at this pace.

mobius481 likes this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You talking about woods or reed?

Not really news that Tiger had the number 19 hanging on his wall since he was a young lad. Also not a bold prediction to say he won't ever get there, probably won't happen but it could and if anyone can do it I'd say it's Eldrick.

Best of all time? Meh matter of opinion but he is firmly in the conversation and your nuts if you think he isnt.