Matt Mauck - Denver

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Apr 25, 2004.

1. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

You must be Gay or something.

You've blown your blow buddy so much that you've blown your brains out.

2. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Man, you are one cool dude. How much time a day do you spend on other teams mesage boards ranting about **** you don't know about?? Cool dude...You sound real cool. :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis:

3. Eleven

Eleven Founding Member

Nall will always be an LSU guy...wheater he likes it or not. he is a very talented QB (certainly better than booty...blah, thinking about Ro and Nall sitting behind booty makes me sick) and will have a lot of success in the NFL...however, i dont know if you can say LSU "missed out" on him when that season we had....arguably the best LSU QB ever....certainly one of the finest QB'd season at LSU ....ever.

Nall is great, but Ro is the firkin man

4. BengalBelle9119

BengalBelle9119 Founding Member

I personally don't think Mauck went pro to pay for Dental School. I know plenty of professionals who received loans to pay for grad school, dental school, med school, etc. and paid off their loans like anyone else. I think he wanted to further his passion, which is playing ball. Maybe he just wants to have no regrets in the future that he didn't at least give it a try.

5. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

You may be right to a point...

Dental school is expensive. I think Matt realized that he could pay for his tuition of dental school by doing something he loves, playing football. Yes, he could have received loans, but who wants loans when you can make 250,000 minimum like he can in the NFL. I think you are right to a point, but I think the reason he went to the NFL, for the most part, was to pay for dental school. If it works out, he will probably stay in the NFL...but if not...it will be dental school and he will be able to afford it without loans...

6. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

USCTrojan go home you scumbag....

No one invited you over here to attack our players.

Your team didn't win the crystal trophy so you come over here spewing your
    garbage because your jealous.

Idiot