matt stoltz

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by piotor, Jan 31, 2004.

1. Eleven

Eleven Founding Member

dont worry about grammar, piotor. this is a sports board...not english class. i understood what you were saying and thats all that matters.

pointing out small grammar mistakes on a sports board just seems like something a yankee would do

by the way....ive always wanted to go to italy

2. piotor

piotor Freshman

i don't care. i am used to it. i always post on an Arkansas' forum and eventually everybody asks me why my sentences don't make sense. I wanna go to italy too to be honest.
    Sticking to the topic: that guy is amazing, he won the Arkansas' gatorade player of the year and got offers from all over the country. I am just disappointed he didn;t sign for the hogs, shame.

3. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

He didn't sign for the instate team, but he signed with the National Champs! Welcome to the board piotor!

4. piotor

piotor Freshman

I am pretty sure that's why he chose LSU, taht's the same I'd do, no doubt about it. But the hogs do need some raelly good players to improve the team. He could have been one, but it's better for him to go down to Louisiana and show what he's worth

5. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

I could be wrong but I believe Matt committed to LSU well before we became national champions.

6. piotor

piotor Freshman

well, he officialy did after, but i am pretty positive that he sorta committed a couple of weeks before. he had offers from many colleges ,and he chose LSU because of the program anyways, not because of this year's results.

7. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

piotor,

Were you a football fan in Italy or did the football bug bite you when you came over here?

I know you're a Hog fan but you've got to come down to see the Tigers some time. I think you'd become a fan for life. Welcome to the forum.

8. piotor

piotor Freshman

I used to watch NFL, but when i got here, football bewitched me, and i can say i am in love with the sport now. Personally i prefer college football because you can tell players are putting all their effort for the love of the game, not for the love of the money.
    I saw the Hogs play aginst North Texas (not too great a challenge) and watched every single game i could. And i'd love to see LSU play. After watching them play against the razorbacks i called them national champs, and....here we go

9. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Announce on this forum if you ever come down for a game (LSU plays at Arky this year) and you will have multiple invites to tailgate and socialize !

10. piotor

piotor Freshman

too bad i'll go back to italy next year, buti'll do my best to be there.
    anyways, don't ne too sure, you never know what the hogs can do....;)