matt stoltz

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by piotor, Jan 31, 2004.

1. Geaux5000

Geaux5000 Founding Member

piotor...I went to PA also!! Back in the day though...like 97-98....

Did you know that the singer from Evanescence also went to PA? I was actually friends with her...strange world.

2. piotor

piotor Freshman

life is funny sometimes, isn't it?!
    yes, i know she went to PA, and actually her sister still does, she's a freshman. They had a private concert at school in the gym last year, this is just unfair!:cuss:

3. Geaux5000

That's pretty cool...i couldn't belive it when i found out it was her...i literally fell off my chair. She always was a really cool person though.

I heard that coach Norwood retired and coach kelley took over the team. He was a firey DB coach sorta like Saban. I can see him doing a really good job.

4. piotor

piotor Freshman

well, i think coach norwood is offensive co-ordinator now, and kelly is great. Last year we made it to the round of 8 and lost to the state champs, and this year, well, we are state champs. 5 seniors are gonna play D1 college next year, that's just awesome for PA

5. Geaux5000

that's odd....why would he stp coaching to be coordinator? oh well.I remember when I played we made it to the round of 8 also but we lost to nashville.

6. piotor

piotor Freshman

i think he's also the swimming team coach. i just think that they "asked" him to become offensive co ordinator when kelley came. But he's sill really respected in teh tea, somene says he's the real coach

7. Geaux5000

hmm that interesting....oh well. I have a lot of fond memories of PA. I remember how all my friends were Arkansas fans and they got beat by Florida like 56-7 and they told me that LSU had no chance against them, well that was the 97 season when we won, they were eating serious crow after that. Good times. PA was awesome.

8. piotor

piotor Freshman

are you oringally from luoisiana?

9. Geaux5000

yea my dad got a job in LR so I moved with him and went to PA. I go to LSU now.

10. piotor

piotor Freshman

not a bad choice, U of A, apart from football is a bad college