Matter of Time, the left strikes again - Mike the Tiger

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Oct 29, 2003.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

2. LSUDAN

LSUDAN Founding Member

I think everyone should E-mail PETA and tell them to shove it up their A$$. Mike the Tiger is probably one of the best taken care of Mascots in th United States. I do wish the TAF would fork up the extra million to build him the new cage. They can come up with all the money for stadium expansion but not enough for the cage. Everything about PETA is what is wrong with the world today. Animals come before humans. Get real. They want Mike to be put in a protect Wildlife facility. He wouldn't get the care that he gets at LSU.

[email protected].

3. EyeofDTiger75

EyeofDTiger75 Founding Member

AAAAWWWWW PETA. They are so ignorant. I sent them an e-mail asking them if they care so much about animals then put there money where there mouth is and come down and donate to Mike's new cage. It won't happen. Geez I hope I ruffled some feathers this morning.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

A couple of years ago PETA threatened to have some kind of protest at the Grand Isle Tarpon Rodeo to protest cruelty to fish. If they had actually tried it there would have been some serious cruelty to PETA.

5. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

I

I got a PETA for them.

6. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals

7. danky

danky Founding Member

Tigers belong in the wild period. No matter how well we can emulate its 'habitat' its still prone to human error.

Just look at the barners with their world acclaimed raptor center....it ended killing and or infecting more birds than it saved.

Its just selfish of us to think for Mike when we have vested interests in seeing him as our mascot.

8. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Recently they also tried to get the city of Rodeo, California to change its name because rodeos are cruel to animals. Never mind the fact that the name of the town is pronounces "ro-DAY-o", not "ro-DE-o".

And don't forget about them going to schools and telling children to not drink milk.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Most of the world's wild tigers are dead. They are an endangered species. Mike lives a better life than most people.

10. LSUDAN

LSUDAN Founding Member

If Mike was in the wild than he would probably beat hunted down and shot by Poachers(SP). Look the existing cage sucks for all the money that has been spent around the athletic facilities lately. Build the new habitat. PETA is out for themselves. If people actually think they are really looking for the best interest in animals they got to be kidding themselves. Just like that Bimbo that was trying to make Augusta National allow women into the club. I commend Augusta National for standing its ground and not letting them be another Trophy for that Bimbo's organization. That Bimbo was trying to get her name in the papers and it worked for several months.