Max Emfinger

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Perple, May 19, 2006.

1. Perple

Perple Founding Member

I don't know how anyone feels about Emfinger's rating system, and don't have a membership, but I came across a list of top players. I don't think it's been updated as it still has OL-Anthony Morgan as a commit, but what I found really interesting is he has D'Montreal Wilson listed as the Top Offensive Guard in the Nation. Also interesting is RB-Stevan Ridley listed under "Strongside Backer". I had heard LB'er was a possibility. Anyway, looks like we have the beginnings of a great 2007 class.

http://www.maxemfingerrecruiting.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=2

:geauxtige

2. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

he is an idiot. he says anybody from the south is the best in the nation. stick to rivals.

3. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

A few years ago ole Max' early recruiting rankings had about 40 guys from Texas and 25 from LA in the top 100 in the country.:confused:

Seems like he may be overrating the players in those states by just a tad.:yelwink2:

4. Perple

Perple Founding Member

:grin:

Yeah, I wasn't too sure about Max's rankings, but thought it was interesting.
    Also some very early recruit rankings: CB-Barry Valcin was ranked the #48 player in Texas, now listed #53 on Orangebloods, after committing to LSU. Also, Steven Ridley was #8 in Mississippi while comitted to Ole Miss, now #11 after he committed to LSU courtesy of Yancy Porter on Scout. :hihi:

Stevan Ridley
    http://mississippi.scout.com/2/522116.html