Max, I have just got word that Campo and Gary Crowden will be hired Friday.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by max, Jan 6, 2005.

1. pensacola

pensacola Founding Member

If that's true, he's being more productive that 99% of state employees.

AND, Pete Carroll spends alot of time "inspecting meat." Does that make him a bad person? :hihi:

2. Laminator

Laminator Founding Member

I just spewed my cocoa. Thanks a lot.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

i completely agree. i first noticed that at the oregon st. game this year. they were putting very little pressure on anderson, and i was livid b/c of it. i had been spoiled after seeing non-stop blitzes. of course, i realize that it's much harder to pressure west-coast QB b/c of the quick drops and releases, but that wasn't always the case.

at any rate, it seemed to me like the defense spent more time this year trying to fool offenses into believing that they were blitzing when they weren't. they brought a lot of pressure, then backed off, then pressured with different guys, and maybe backed it off again. seemed like they were more into trying to confuse offenses with the aid of the nonstop blitzing last year.

however, i still feel like we were able to get substantial pressure from our front 4 alone (like in the sugar bowl). that's a nice luxury to have b/c you don't have to commit LBs/CBs and aren't at as big of a risk to the draw, sneak, or reverse. but when you lose a phenomenal player like lavalais, and a monster like hill, you're just not going to be as effective...plain and simple.

4. jwb0581

jwb0581 Founding Member

Don probably updates his site every morning before he goes to work. I doubt they have a laptop with internet access in the ole' butcher's room.

5. raylsu

raylsu Founding Member

Dandy's Tough Choice

[​IMG]

OR

[​IMG]

What would you rather spend your time focusing on??? :grin:

6. NinthWardTiger

NinthWardTiger Freshman

Nice post RayLSU :lsug:

7. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

I thought Dandy Don was a RETIRED state employee. Either way, he does a good job with providing information for LSU fans. :thumb:

8. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Think of it this way, would you rather have DandyDon to read or not? If you don't like him, don't read his site. I think his site, even with the occasional bad info, is great. He's a passionate supporter of LSU and works hard to report what he hears. Not always correct, but more than many supporters that aren't in Louisiana get to hear on a daily basis.

Keep up the good work DandyDon!!

9. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

O/T...but No Limit Records sucks and has sucked since "Da Last Don".
    :thumb:

10. raylsu

raylsu Founding Member

I think DandyDon.com is a great website that provides Tiger fans from all over access to information that you normally have to pay for at rivals.com and other sites like that. Sure, he gets about 25-40% when grading his accuracy, but the guy bleeds purple & gold!

Here's to Dandy!!! :wink:

[​IMG]

:lsug: