Max, I have just got word that Campo and Gary Crowden will be hired Friday.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by max, Jan 6, 2005.

1. Turbotigerfan

Turbotigerfan Founding Member

Experience means nothing if you don't possess the level of talent to perform and be successful and it was very obvious to some of us that Randall was very lacking in that department. And why did Randall deserve the role? Do you believe Randall would have been the only five year quarterback to play on a college level team without ever earning a starting spot? That being said, I still respect Randall immensly and all he's done for the LSU program, but that still doesn't mean that Randall is special or by any means the only quarterback or player that ever sacrificed for his program without ever having earned a starting role. You see, there are no guarantees in life and guess what, Randall didn't play last year because he got beat out for the job by a better and more talented Mr. Matt Mauck. However, Randall is a very priviliged and fortunate individual because he was lucky enough to serve a role on a national championship elite college football program, not to mention also the fine and free education he received in return for his dedicated loyalty and service. I myself would have gladly donated my left testicle for the same opportunity had I been given half the chance.

As for as risking the season and why Saban would need Perrilloux is concerned, perhaps you should read my reply to CimarronCajun in another thread. Oh, by the way, you can click on the word reply in the previous sentence to access the thread, since it is nearly impossible unless you move your cursor over the word to ascertain it is a link actually taking you to the thread containing the referenced reply.