May 16th

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Apr 5, 2011.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Right out of the Red playbook. Do you ever have an original thought?

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

The inherited Iraq war is essentially over.
    The inherited Afghanistan war is hitting Al Qaeda harder.
    Obama is hitting Al Qaeda in Pakistan harder.
    The inherited recession was slowed and reversed.
    The inherited bailouts are being repaid.
    GM did not fail.
    etc. etc.

3. red55

This is you ranting. Do you have a point to make or respond to?

Strike Two. Go back to school.

Don't talk to me again until you are sober, sergeant. You can't spell, your logic is nil, your grasp of history is pathetic, and your entire post is a sad rant. When you are ready to debate some real issues come back and make your case. I'll kick your tunnel-visioned ass.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Did you miss the "mute" or do you need a dictionary?

We are all aware that the courts made a decision that decided the POTUS. The point you fail to recognize is that after ALL the votes were counted (FL) Dubya still won. Your argument would be much more valid had they made the wrong decision by putting that nut job algore in the white house.

Yeah I was pretty lit up yesterday. Old style packs a pretty good punch.

Don't talk to me again until you are sober your logic is nil, your grasp of reality is pathetic. When you have downed a few quarts of metamucil and chased it with some ginko biloba come back and see me and we can debate this issue all day :D

5. red55

Did you mean "moot"? Who needs a dictionary?

The point is that they intervened which was unprecedented and probably unconstitutional. Due process was not allowed to continue. The count is still disputed, but that's not my beef. A republican court deciding to favor a republican candidate smells to high heaven. A time will come when a democratic court will return the favor and you will begin to see the light.

Only faggots drink Old Style.

Try me. You might be surprised.

Sorry to disillusion you but I ain't as old as SabanFan. I get my fiber from whole wheat bread and Ginko Biloba is ineffective on the Eidetic.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Pot meet Kettle. I would rather agree with Red, then just repeat all the nonsense I hear on Faux News. I just read the Onion News when i want to read fake news.

7. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

I watch the fox report every night. They report all of the days events. They present opinion from a right point of view. Because they don't present the news from the standard left leaning it is faux? I'm not talking about hannity which is an opinion show. I am speaking of standard coverage.
    Lasalle do you get a copy of reading points from the democratic party? You tend to not disagree with not one point.

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

:po:

No, I meant mute, as in the button on the remote so I can't hear you

I'm aware of that, we needed a POTUS and algore wouldn't stfu about how he won blah blah, what a whiny baby. Had he just conceded and let it be it wouldn't have had to come to that. USATODAY ran the article a few months after the court ruling. Dubya was the victor. Case closed.

I don't think so, I'm neither liberal nor do I switch hit. You got this one wrong amigo :D besides it was the special and I had never tried it.

Oh really? Still have a lil gas in the tank do ya? Maybe we can work something out. A little TF battle royale on the parade grounds?

Only if you have a beer with me after its over. I'll even help you open yours since I'm fairly certain you will have trouble moving. You can pick the beer. :thumb:

Whats he got you by a year or two? Gotta be close.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

and which one of these are an accomplishment?

10. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

from what i am reading, federal funding of planned parenthood is a major sticking point.

there is a compromise there, too, but both sides have to compromise. remove federal funding of abortions by planned parenthood, but still fund the rest of their services. by funding the rest of it, the govt is funding family planning and affordable contraceptives which will prevent abortions. plus, it saves the govt money in the long run of assistance to women and children for pregnancies that could have been prevented for poor/low income women that are not in the position to have children. wic funding, welfare, food stamps, medicaid, are programs that can benefit by funding of family planning and affordable contraceptives. the left gets funding of prevention and reproductive services for women, the right gets no federally funded abortions.