May change your mind about Bammers, check it out. They love us!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengaleze, May 29, 2003.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Chuck what the heck are you talking about ? What is Bamamag ???
    What thread..

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Chuck I just went to bamamag.com on a whim. I dont post there, I dont know what you are talking about, might want to check profiles there before you come a blasting me for something I never posted.

You realize there is a TexasTigers on Auburns board (Yes it is possible that there is a Tiger fan either Auburn or LSU that happens to live in Texas besides me)

I only post here and on tidefans.com. No where else, I tried on autigers.com only to be blasted for having the nerve to be on their precious board.

Anyway, whatever you read on this bamamag. Thats not me.

Again any Texastiger posting you see, do me a favor check the profile do some research before ripping on me about something.

I get Bama fans jumping on me because of some dude named TexasTigers on Auburns board.
    Thats it I am changing my name.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Actually the original Louisiana Tigers was an 1861 battalion who fought hard in Virginia and were notoriously unruly off the battlefield (sound familiar?) Later in the war any Louisiana regiment was referred to as Louisiana Tigers.

As far as the Tubester, I agree that baseless accusations are over the line and I don't like seeing it either. But there are hotheads on any board who rant and rage and when you are lurking on an opponents board you are going to hear things you don't like. Just blow it off.

When we go to Auburn boards we have to read baseless garbage about how LSU fans commit assault, arson, pedophilia, and looting. Our grandmothers flip you the finger, tiny children will curse you, and the police don't care. My favorite is that LSU fans routinely urinate on Auburn fans from the upper deck (I'd really like to see that since the upper deck is 60 feet above and 150 feet away from the visitor section--what equipment that must take!). I just blow it off.

4. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

Nothing against the fans...

Nothing against the fans, but I have an equal disdain for Alabama and Auburn. Hey, there has to be some schools that you just don't like, that is what makes a rival. I do pull for them against non SEC games, but if they are playing SEC opponents, I usually pull for the opposition.

5. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

Screw Bama.

6. chuck

chuck Founding Member

TexasTigers - my humble apology.

I did assume it was you . .by bad.