May have created a monster

Discussion in 'Sportsman's Paradise' started by jvalhenson, Oct 24, 2015.

1. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

Didn't really plan on fishing this weekend but my boy did good in school all week and won an award so he was wanting to go so of course we went. Part of his award was a free cinnamon roll at whataburger so stopped off there for breakfast first
    [​IMG]
    Then off to the white trout hole. Didn't take long to throw 50 in the box which is all we needed for lunch for the family at grandmaws tomorrow so headed in for some football. This whole double on his first cast thing has gotten a little out of hand now he is kinda disappointed each time he only reels in 1.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Too cute too be a monster but he will be feared by the fishes

3. jvalhenson

Don't let that little sucker fool you. He is stubborn and buck wild as they come. Happiest kid I've ever seen and sweet as can be but he's gonna do what he wants to do as wild as he wants to do it punishment be damned. Nothin fazes him

4. jvalhenson

Ha case in point. Just as I finished typing that he pulled a stunt. We have number 3 due in January so the wife has been sorting baby clothes and has a giant pile of them folded and stacked in the living room. She got to wanting some pumpkin spice donuts so I made the 20 mile drive to the nearest donut place to keep prego happy. So we are in the kitchen and hear him laughing. Look in there just as he soars off the coffee table into the pile of clothes she spent all morning folding and they go everywhere. Of course I am laughing uncontrollably.

5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Awesome