maybe a silly question. . .

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by VCFootball.com, Feb 6, 2002.

1. VCFootball.com

VCFootball.com Freshman

We have the same weather as Seattle.... but add a few mountians and a whole bunch of people saying "ay"

2. MemphisTigerFan

MemphisTigerFan Freshman

My son is wanting to go to one of your culinary schools up there. We will be visiting your area this summer. Look forward to the visit. I understand that it is a very beautiful place.

3. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

Hey VCFootball Do you Like Cajun Spices

If You like Cajun Spices my Uncle graduated from LSU and moved to Vacouver Washington and started a little company up there called Cajun Choice try it out.

He claims that 1 mile from his house is the most beautiful place on Earth. I had to remind him the most beautiful place on earth is in TIGER STADIUM when the Golden Band From Tigerland is on the field performing pregame. Maybe you will get to see it one day.

Welcome VCFootball

ITS SO LOUD YOUR DEAF

4. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

If you think pregame is electrifying in the stands, just imagine what its like on the field. With the band spread out as much as they are, you can only hear three or four people around you in that first eruption from the crowd. But everyone is playing so loud anyway, its no use trying to play in tune. Any other former Tiger Band members on the board?

5. EELSU1

EELSU1 Founding Member

We definitely have the best band, proven at halftime of the AU game by our music-playing go-getters willing to rough up Damon Duval & friends after their misled walk through the heart of the band's performance.

6. MobileBengal

Of my years at LSU, some of my best memories come from my pregame performances. Well, the ones I remember, anyway. :D Another great memory is marching down the hill to the stadium and playing pregame in the middle of that incredible crowd. I wish I could have had a team like we have now, back then. Oh well, now is a great time to be a Tiger!

7. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

If I new what I know now

I was never in the the Band but over the years watching LSU Band and After seeing American Pie 2. I wish I would have gone to Band Camp.

The Golden Band From Tigerland is the Best

ITS SO LOUD YOUR DEAF

8. chuck

chuck Founding Member

Kind of hurts to admit this .. but I really like when the LSU band does that thing at the beginning of the game (the first 4 notes they play and everyone cheers). That gives me goosebumps even when I'm there to watch Auburn play . . good stuff.

To bad your band is a bunch of thugs and tried to rough up our kicker . . joke :):):):)

9. MobileBengal

Thats pregame for you.

I would have done the same thing they did. There is a certain amount of pride taken in closing ranks and allowing NO ONE to pass. If someone breaks your ranks it is considered a direct insult. Some feel more strongly about it than others. Also, I think a great deal of confidence comes from being surrounded by 350 people wearing the EXACT same thing you are. :) Having said that, I would have complete understanding for any band doing it. Had the roles been reversed, I would think LSU should be to blame.

10. chuck

chuck Founding Member

I've always stated on this board that I hated that incident more than anything I've ever seen as an Auburn fan. That's why I'm so glad that CTT sent a written and public apology to the LSU Band Director. Who, buy the way, also sent an apology to CTT.