Maybe Muack Should Go To Dentist School...We Need Russell!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Geaux5000, Oct 11, 2003.

1. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

Anyone who attempts to blame this loss on one player is foolish!

This loss was a total team effort, especially on offense. Saban warned everyone all week about Florida ... the players didn't listen. It was obvious from the minute they walked on the field that they were flat.

And, the fans were flat too!

Maybe one day players and fans will listen to Saban when he talks about consistency...

2. LSUfonte

LSUfonte Founding Member

Yes, Matt did not play well, but Jimbo called absolutely the worse game of his life. Florida was setting in a deep zone the entire game and instead of break the zone deep or accross the middle at 15 yards we constantly threw underneath the zone and got the recievers killed or a gain of no more then 10 yards.................................I was extremely disappointed in the play calling all game...... Another thing I noticed was that there was no fire from the players, or the coaches..........Give Matt a chance,.......I think we will be alright this year............We still control out destiny and have chance to win the west.......

FONTE

3. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

This is the dumbest thread ever. Mauck is I believe what now 13-2 for US. And we are bashing him ?? PLease they guy had a bad day. He is a leader and a player. Cut him some slack. Even the best have bad days. Mauck is no Heisman candidate, but currently he is the best QB we have.
    I support him 100% !!!!!
    Jimbo Fisher is more to blame the Mauck...

4. G-man33

G-man33 Founding Member

Does anyone remember last year? Mauck was improving and the team was improving. Mauck gets hurt, and the rest is history. It was a bad day for the team. Let's look to the future, you can't change the past.

5. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Using the logic of most here Rohan Davey should have never been allowed to play after his piss poor showing in the 99 Auburn game.

This was Matt's first loss since his first game as a starter. Give him a break. We'll be back.

6. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

I am very disappointed that some of the fans are like fair weather fans. They seem to have very short memories as to the number of times Matt Mauck bailed out the team when Rohan went down, particularly the SEC win two years ago that allowed the team to go to the Sugar Bowl, and the super game he played to beat the Gators last year. The whole offense was just flat and out of sync; they surely need to regroup and the fans should support them (as true fans do!)
    ________
    HEADSHOPS

7. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Wow....

8. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

you seriously need a hobby....

make sure you return my shovel in the same spot you found it in my shed......

9. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I see you are responding past 11 to my posts. We share the same TF hobby. Wow, I am sorry bout the shovel, I forgot. tirk has it now

10. USMTiger

USMTiger Founding Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: